List Mgmt. The 2017 Draft & Trade Hypotheticals Thread (cont. in Part II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good chance he won't reach us as there are a few clubs interested in him, such as Collingwood and Western Bulldogs.

Would be very happy to get one of Higgins, Constable, Murphy or Richards though.

I'm just happy we aren't linked to Hayes or Brander.

Any of the options you have listed I'd like too.

I'd take Stephenson if available though. That's the type of punt I'd take.

Our second round pick could be interesting.

If a player such as Allen or Balta slides to it, reckon we would pounce. Good to get a KPP, both highly doubtful to be near our second pick though.

Petty as a KPD, Garner as a HBF, Houlahan as a util and Worpel as a mid all good selections if available.

Twomey has Stephenson as a slider.

Reckons he might even slide to 14

Wowee sign me up

(no chance)

Brett Anderson on SEN just said he is a slider because of a potential heart condition which has some clubs ruling him out completely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would be extremely happy to grab Stephenson at 14. Heart issues regardless.

My mail is you're eyeing off Nathan Murphy, but yes.. if this heart issue turns out to be nothing too serious.. which alot of clubs are willing to crystal ball it.. somebody could get a steal... serious talent.

Our second round pick could be interesting.

If a player such as Allen or Balta slides to it, reckon we would pounce. Good to get a KPP, both highly doubtful to be near our second pick though.

Petty as a KPD, Garner as a HBF, Houlahan as a util and Worpel as a mid all good selections if available.

I really don't want a utility, still haunted about the one we have in our 22 now :drunk:

I'm not sure why but the thought of Murphy just doesn't excite me that much..... I think it's just the not having a designated poition considering we have a couple of specific needs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back