List Mgmt. The 2017 Draft & Trade Hypotheticals Thread (cont. in Part II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hypotheticals they may be but remember we don't have any space in the cap to poach young guns so it's a waste of space to talk/suggest players we can't get.

Buddy was different, whilst a shock to everyone, the club had cleared/was preparing to clear the decks to find the money and since then we've signed a heap of guns to long term contracts. No money, no young guns heading our way.

Hypotheticals they may be but remember we don't have any space in the cap to poach young guns so it's a waste of space to talk/suggest players we can't get.

Buddy was different, whilst a shock to everyone, the club had cleared/was preparing to clear the decks to find the money and since then we've signed a heap of guns to long term contracts. No money, no young guns heading our way.

If anything the young players will be going in the opposite direction.

Doubt Fyfe or Martin would wanna come here ATM

Would rather throw our hat in the Josh Kelly ring if we are going to splurge on anyone this year.

But think we should focus on the middle 20 players rather than the top 5 like usual.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GWS just flogged us and they have the same salary cap we do. We are clearly paying some people far too much, so we should be able to clear out a lot of salary cap space from some of these players, and pursue better ones as free agents.

GWS just flogged us and they have the same salary cap we do. We are clearly paying some people far too much, so we should be able to clear out a lot of salary cap space from some of these players, and pursue better ones as free agents.

Ward, Mumford, Scully, Davis, Cameron would be my guess at their top 5 paid players

Franklin, Kennedy, Hannebery, Tippett, Reid would be my guess at our top 5 paid players

What group would you have?

Spot on

Every senior bloke is overpaid for a start i suspect

Some so called stars should be cleared if needed for cap space to redevelop the team

Saints and Parker are made in the shade

2 first rounders and 800k off the books for us

Should be bloody tempting for all parties

Ward, Mumford, Scully, Davis, Cameron would be my guess at their top 5 paid players

Franklin, Kennedy, Hannebery, Tippett, Reid would be my guess at our top 5 paid players

What group would you have?

I bet for the price of franklin tippett and reid alone you get ward mumford scully davis and cameron

I bet for the price of franklin tippett and reid alone you get ward mumford scully davis and cameron

From initial reports in 2015, Cameron's contract is pretty much the same money as Buddy's. About $1m a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back