Poll The 2017 FJGD Board Awards Pt. 5 - POTY/MIMP Voting + FOTY/COTY/TOTY Winners

Vote for the 2017 POTY & MIMP (two votes allowed per award)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey all,

We've made it to this stage of the awards, the voting for the Poster of the Year and Most Improved Member. Before anything else though, congratulations to the winners of the following awards:

254_1423444415l.jpg
Folio of the Year
Freight Train
for the NSL ' 99 portfolio.

255_1423444445l.jpg
Competition of the Year
E92_
for the National Australian Football League (NAFL) competition.

258_1423444546l.jpg
Thread of the Year
Dazzler10
for the "West Coast Eagles possible logo 2018" thread.

I guess Gibbsy will get the badges awarded for these, and I'll also make a pretty new badge for the POTY '17.

Now onto the nominees for the final two awards of 2017.

257_1423444510l.jpg
2017 Most Improved Member

This award goes to the member whose shown the most improvement in 2017, in terms of both their designs, as well as their contribution to the board over the year.
ZGk3UBR.jpg
2017 Poster of the Year

This award recognises the who the board feels has been the top contributor to the Footy Jumpers & Graphic Design forum across 2017, for content, designs, competitions & activity.

Voting will be open for four days. Standard rules apply - do not vote for yourself or ask others to vote for you. You have two votes per category (so four votes all up).

Last edited:

Haha that would be nice, but I won't win anyway. Barrybran will because he deserves it more than I do. He's easily the worthy MIMP in my eyes for 2017.

Lol I don't think we ever even stipulated if a MIMP can win the award two years in a row! Good luck I guess!

I am surprised I was even nominated for MIMP. Just want to thank whoever it was who nominated me, means a lot.

Last edited:
Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seeing as though FT isn't going to congratulate himself...

Big congratulations to Freight Train for taking out back to back POTY awards! You've been the best performer across the design competitions this past year, as well as also posting some quality banter and thanks for taking on running t20a (again) and NAFLr at short notice so that others can show off their hard work, no matter how busy real life can get. A selfless act and one that I'm sure plenty around these parts are appreciative of, a well deserved winner indeed!

Also, welcome to the MIMP club Barrybran! Your design skills came on leaps and bounds in 2017 with strong personal template development and some really unique identities that resulted in quality designs across many competitions. Your witty posts also generally get a decent nose exhale out of me and have fought the good fight to make sure that 'meme culture' is everywhere now :D. Congrats on a top year!

Seeing as though FT isn't going to congratulate himself...

Big congratulations to Freight Train for taking out back to back POTY awards! You've been the best performer across the design competitions this past year, as well as also posting some quality banter and thanks for taking on running t20a (again) and NAFLr at short notice so that others can show off their hard work, no matter how busy real life can get. A selfless act and one that I'm sure plenty around these parts are appreciative of, a well deserved winner indeed!

Also, welcome to the MIMP club Barrybran! Your design skills came on leaps and bounds in 2017 with strong personal template development and some really unique identities that resulted in quality designs across many competitions. Your witty posts also generally get a decent nose exhale out of me and have fought the good fight to make sure that 'meme culture' is everywhere now :D. Congrats on a top year!
Thank you MIMPBro! And thanks to everyone else who voted for me as well. I've had a tremendous amount of support and encouragement from many people that have culminated in my improvement this year. Congratulations to FT for setting the bar for the rest of us.

Firstly congratulations to Barrybran on a well deserved Most Improved Member award - you’re absolutely a valued member of this board in terms of your comments and content - and your improvement in terms of design quality is showcased in your as-of-now undefeated NAFLR entry. Kudos man!

As for me, I’m absolutely stoked to be voted as the Poster of the Year for a second consecutive year by the board. It’s great to be recognised for my contribution over the year, especially when there’s so many folk on this board worthy of the award in their own respects. Thank you so much everyone. <3

Super stoked to be nominated for MIMP this year, let alone people actually voting for me.

Congrats to Barry and Freight for winning the awards this year, even though I didn't vote, you would definitely have been my picks.

I know I'm a bit late to the party here (just been incredibly busy lately and BF has taken a slight back seat), but wanted to congratulate all the winners for all of this years awards. Every winner is absolutely deserving and I think its a credit to this board that our peers are duly acknowledged in this way. For all of those who were nominated, you should feel incredibly proud.

Extra special thanks to Freight Train for running these awards for us this year. Shows why you were a deserving POTY winner!

Here's to an awesome 2018 on the FJGD board! :beercheers:

Back