The 2017 Mug Punter thread. - A tribute to Tim Simona.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 17, 2012
Caught in the web.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I'm not much of a punter, but I don't mind a bit of a punt on the footy. I've had a bit of success in the JLT series backing some of the underdogs and hoping they skip out to a lead then cash out. Doubled my money tonight, cashed out on the Suns in the 3rd at $2.50 last night.

So here's a thread to have a brag about some glories or to put all your value tips in and help a brother make a bit of moolah. Doesnt have to be footy, can be anything you want.

Race 6 number 3 at Flemington today if you're looking for a bit of value.

Know some of the owners and the trainer told them it should be in the top 3. It likes the track and the distance @$13, so might be worth a small each way go.
Late scratching, apparently injured on the float trip

I've got a heap on them already through a Patriots into GWS multi.

If that stays true to form, GWS will be 12 goals down at half time, but win the GF in extra time.

EDIT: What's going on? I'm trying to quote Harris 10 saying: "I've got a heap on them already through a Patriots into GWS multi"

Sam Mitchell for the Most Possessions in the Round 1 game between North vs West Coast into Brad Scotts pondering with finger on chin being shown by the broadcaster 69 times is currently paying a $1.69. Get on it my friends. You'll make a mint. :stern look

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going to have a lash at multi with Josh Kennedy Coleman into GWS Flag at $15.75.

Also multi for this week $100 on Syd, GC, Saints at $3.14 and then I want to go all up in to North to beat Geelong in round 2 currently $3.78 which gives me $1186.

Happy days.

I've added the Doggies and the Tigers to your multi to get me $6.60.

I know it's not the get rich quick scheme a lot of people like to jump on, but most betting sites have Hawthorn to beat Essendon at around $1.60.

Tremendous value there I reckon, plus you get the added bonus of rooting against Essendon.

I know it's not the get rich quick scheme a lot of people like to jump on, but most betting sites have Hawthorn to beat Essendon at around $1.60.

Tremendous value there I reckon, plus you get the added bonus of rooting against Essendon.

Not about * yet. They may get a boost from having the druggies back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back