Competitions The 2017 Port Board Buddy Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

DaTBird187 would you be a lad and trade me Trengove for Jonas?

200_s.gif

I ended up with Voss and Mladen last season, I need something to look forward to next year.

In 2015, my buddies were Kane Cornes and Jared Polec. Neither played out the year.

In 2016, it was Matthew Lobbe. He didn't have a good year either.

So this year...why not kill two birds with one stone and select someone who half the board wants to get rid of anyway and who isn't a player?

What's the frequency, Kenneth? :)

Why has my draft pick disappeared from the front page?

In 2015, my buddies were Kane Cornes and Jared Polec. Neither played out the year.

In 2016, it was Matthew Lobbe. He didn't have a good year either.

So this year...why not kill two birds with one stone and select someone who half the board wants to get rid of anyway and who isn't a player?

What's the frequency, Kenneth? :)
I had Gus in 2016... :oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You traded your allocated player Jake Neade to Raffo.

Your selection is still there, for 8pm on Monday
Ah weird, its not there on Tapatalk but is on the forum. Cheers

Ant Bear Power Raid is indisposed (maybe - you know what I mean). I'm not sure if you know when he might be free. Might you need to make a selection for him?
He was liking my posts last night. Whodathunkit,eh?:p

I'll give him till 2pm

On an entirely separate issue Ant Bear, given that you're running this is there some sub-part of a sub-clause of a sub-section of the constitution of this thread :cool: that would allow me to share SPP with Smartys Power? He was really worked up about the opportunity to get to know Sam better and is quite limp at the prospect of missing out. Being such a friendly person and given that there's so much Sam to go around, and as long as Smarty's is prepared to flip him over every now and then, I'm more than happy to share.

On an entirely separate issue Ant Bear, given that you're running this is there some sub-part of a sub-clause of a sub-section of the constitution of this thread :cool: that would allow me to share SPP with Smartys Power? He was really worked up about the opportunity to get to know Sam better and is quite limp at the prospect of missing out. Being such a friendly person and given that there's so much Sam to go around, and as long as Smarty's is prepared to flip him over every now and then, I'm more than happy to share.
You're so busy that you need a secretary???
Is there an EKA vote hanging on this? o_O

You're so busy that you need a secretary???
Is there an EKA vote hanging on this? o_O
I did ask when he tried to recruit me, but he's already forsworn any involvement. :D

Just want to share the massive man love. The appreciation dungeon is open to all comers. Plus an opportunity to poke fun at you of course.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back