Training The 2017 Pre Season (thread closed - the 2017 H & A season is here!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hahahahahaha. it's only taken a week for our conditioning staff to * it up

Well done guys, well done. keep up the high standards.

Having said that Wells not in main group, so many are doing their own programs today
Grundy Broomy Aish Wills Langdon Reid Sier Crocker McL McC Goldy Oxley etc
Some are working really hard individually

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tom Browne is usually pretty good with stuff.
Yeah, but even he is saying he hasn't got it confirmed yet. And even if he has tweaked it, it's December. Remember how Reid injured himself late preseason last year and people were screaming? He then played 17 games in a row before going in for PCL surgery. No soft tissue injuries since. Wells doing the same conditioning program as him. People need to calm the **** down, it's still early days.

If he's missing games during the season then maybe the 'I told you so' posts might be justified. Until then it's just ridiculous.

I'm at training

Wells is here - not training w main group - w Goldy, McC, Wills and others doing handball drills and laughing

Can't see him working w main group drills...I'll do a lap

Yo Schu, i'm assuming if Wells is laughing and partaking in handballing drills he likely hasn't done an injury? How's he look?

Having said that Wells not in main group, so many are doing their own programs today
Grundy Broomy Aish Wills Langdon Reid Sier Crocker McL McC Goldy Oxley etc
Some are working really hard individually

Individual programs. This will please Scodog10

Yo Schu, i'm assuming if Wells is laughing and partaking in handballing drills he likely hasn't done an injury? How's he look?
It's odd Quicky, when I first arrived that's what was happening...since I read the post about his calf I haven't seen him

I can't see him in any of these main drills

Who knows - mind you, we're 4 months from round 1 so he has time on his side

Yeah, but even he is saying he hasn't got it confirmed yet. And even if he has tweaked it, it's December. Remember how Reid injured himself late preseason last year and people were screaming? He then played 17 games in a row before going in for PCL surgery. No soft tissue injuries since. Wells doing the same conditioning program as him. People need to calm the **** down, it's still early days.

If he's missing games during the season then maybe the 'I told you so' posts might be justified. Until then it's just ridiculous.

Yeah the "I told you so" thing is very premature.
It's just worrying that we've signed this bloke on an expensive 3 year deal and he's already re injured his troublesome calf.

It's justifiable that people are having serious doubts about how his body will hold up towards the end of his contract if he's already injuring himself the second week of pre season.

It's just worrying that we've signed this bloke on an expensive 3 year deal and he's already re injured his troublesome calf.

It's justifiable that people are having serious doubts about how his body will hold up towards the end of his contract if he's already injuring himself the second week of pre season.
was worth getting wells as security ,dont have to worry about him when we play norf next year

Front-loaded contract ?
You would think that our fitness staff are smart enough to be aware of his injury history and age .. and adjust his program appropriately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back