Training The 2017 Pre Season (thread closed - the 2017 H & A season is here!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is it ok for one person to make sweeping generalisations on a topic, but not ok for another person to make sweeping generalisations to rebut the argument?

I'm not saying that all. I've just had a discussion with him recently and his nasty attitude is something I don't want to deal with again. I'll happily discuss something further with yourself or another member that wants to though.

Yes I have to survey every single member before I'm allowed to make an assumption. Your whole "you don't know the the thoughts of every single member so you can't make an assumption" thing is hilarious. I was going to type up an argument but then I realized who I was speaking to. As I've read your arguments with apex and other quality members I'm not going to waste my time.

Of course, silly me. You're willing to accept the position of a few disgruntled posters on social media forums as representative of the views of the masses while totally ignoring the view of those masses.

A lot of snark here guys. Can you please call a truce or otherwise give it a rest? It's the preseason thread and most posters want to read about training.

I drove past the Holden Centre this morning and the boys were out. Couldn't really look at the ground, for obvious reasons, but I did see Langdon, and the bad news is

He still has a man bun!

A lot of snark here guys. Can you please call a truce or otherwise give it a rest? It's the preseason thread and most posters want to read about training.

I drove past the Holden Centre this morning and the boys were out. Couldn't really look at the ground, for obvious reasons, but I did see Langdon, and the bad news is

He still has a man bun!
I like the motherly way you are trying to get the bickering snarkers to move onto a safe discussion about players hairdoos instead. The lack of anything of footballing significance during the offseason can magnify small petty issues and really bring out the snark. I think the Snark actually becomes the entertainment to a large extent. We should all be on our guards for off-season boredom-related snark.
FWIW I think Langdons man bun is ok actually but Broomhead is trying to live up to his name with his doo. Degoey needs to grow his longer to compensate for the chubby round face and double chin he's acquired.

He still has a man bun!
omg his man bun isn't injured i hope :p

I like the motherly way you are trying to get the bickering snarkers to move onto a safe discussion about players hairdoos instead. The lack of anything of footballing significance during the offseason can magnify small petty issues and really bring out the snark. I think the Snark actually becomes the entertainment to a large extent. We should all be on our guards for off-season boredom-related snark.
FWIW I think Langdons man bun is ok actually but Broomhead is trying to live up to his name with his doo. Degoey needs to grow his longer to compensate for the chubby round face and double chin he's acquired.
Do we have a Snark thread ?,could be just a place to hang out and rip strips off each other for a few months

I like the moderator way you are trying to get the bickering snarkers to move onto a safe discussion about the pre-season. The lack of anything of footballing significance during the offseason can magnify small petty issues and really bring out the snark. I think the Snark actually becomes the entertainment to a large extent. We should all be on our guards for off-season boredom-related snark.

EFA.:)

Just doin' my job Doodles. Snark might be entertaining for some, but I think a fair majority find it tedious.

Anyway, I haven't deleted the snark posts, just tried to rein it in.

Re JDG, I haven't seen much of him since training resumed. Some rumours about weight and not performing well in the time trial. I hope they are the usual BF rumours without any foundation. But who knows?

Do we have a Snark thread ?,could be just a place to hang out and rip strips off each other for a few months
that is a really good idea.. have it as an enter at your own risk thread.. kinda like Bigfooty fight club... run it by the mods.. it might help keep the other threads snark free.

Just doin' my job Doodles. Snark might be entertaining for some, but I think a fair majority find it tedious.

Re JDG, I haven't seen much of him since training resumed. Some rumours about weight and not performing well in the time trial. I hope they are the usual BF rumours without any foundation. But who knows?
Seemed to have bulked a bit ,maybe so he can get more mid time and crash some packs ?

that is a really good idea.. have it as an enter at your own risk thread.. kinda like Bigfooty fight club... run it by the mods.. it might help keep the other threads snark free.
Could also have it as a guessing game ,like go in there blow off steam about someone no names mentioned but a few hints given
then next year awards could add the person with the most snarks against them ...Snark Award :D

Yes the snark is very tedious. Terrific moderating:thumbsu:.
Photos and time trials don't lie. Lets just say JDG has been on a club sanctioned program to "bulk up" shall we. I'm sure he'll be fit as a fiddle come round 1 though.

He still has a man bun!

One man's (or woman's) snark is another man's (or woman's) discussion.

Are you suggesting that people should not challenge post's they disagree with?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back