The 2017 Rolling All-Australian Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Why would Fantasia have to be lucky to make the squad when he's been better than Garlett?
Disagree with that, Garlett has been one of the best pressure forwards in the league this season as well as kicking goals, he's been on both offensively and defensively.

Been better than Fantasia IMO.

Why would Fantasia have to be lucky to make the squad when he's been better than Garlett?
Garlett averaging 1 more tackle inside fifty(which is actually about double Orazio), similar goals/games averages.

Disagree with that, Garlett has been one of the best pressure forwards in the league this season as well as kicking goals, he's been on both offensively and defensively.

Been better than Fantasia IMO.
Fantasia more goals, inside 50's and disposals. Given it's a half forward spot they'll be squabbling over, Fantasia probably gets the nod.

Fantasia has two more goals from one more game.

I'd say it's a forward pocket spot they'll be squabbling over, Garlett probably gets the nod.
How so? Betts will get the forward pocket spot and the other will go to Brown/Daniher/Cameron/Walker, so that leaves 2 half forward spots on offer, one of which will go to Gray

Greene, Zorko or Danger gets the half forward spot over any of Fantasia or Betts. Those two are fighting with Eddie for a pocket spot.

Greene, Zorko or Danger gets the half forward spot over any of Fantasia or Betts. Those two are fighting with Eddie for a pocket spot.
Greene won't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't think he really dominated Martin. They broke even I felt. But Kreuzer is a jet. His work off the ball is amazing.

Zorko.
Same here. Thought it was a good,even battle.

Kruezer wasn't getting much of it in the first half (not on his own there) but I think he was a huge part of the Blues getting back into it.

On CPH1607 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I have Rampe; Dangerfield; Buddy as locks.

The rest is up in the air.

Edit: LOL absolute typo on my part - I meant to say Rance.

Last edited:
Franklin is the best forward in the comp this year. Ppl gotta stop looking only at goals kicked.
So Franklin has been the best forward, yet people are disagreeing with it because they're looking at goals kicked... Which he leads?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back