Analysis The 2017 Supercoach Questions Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Draft league, has come down to Tom T Lynch + JRiewoldt v Brodie Smith + 92 points...bloody close!!

Cheers. Just read through your Round 7 changes thread and nobody has Hannan out. :thumbsu:

Nice win today BTW.
Snagged 3 and had an impact, certainly not first out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey all, liking Michael Hibberd. Is he entrenched in the best 22?

No! He's a joke; doesn't get enough of it and has poor disposal. First one out once Pat McKenna is fit.

Hey, aren't you top of one of my leagues?

No! He's a joke; doesn't get enough of it and has poor disposal. First one out once Pat McKenna is fit.

Hey, aren't you top of one of my leagues?
Two weeks ago if I chose Selwood instead of Murphy captain I would have been 4th overall in the entire competition :'(

This is for Ultimate Footy, but is Petracca all right? Heard something he might've got injured yesterday. Are you all expecting his form to improve as the year goes on?
I'm not aware of any injury sustained.
He copped a knock on the knee against the Tigers but has played both games since so I think he's ok.

Hey guys, what's the story with Harmes? I got him into my draft team early and he was scoring reasonably well, but he was dropped from the team a few weeks back and I haven't heard anything about him since. I don't think he's injured, so is he just out of favour? Is it a case that someone else has taken his spot? I don't really want to drop him because if he's playing he's better than some of the other defenders I've got, but as it stands he's just taking up space oh my bench. Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Hey guys, what's the story with Harmes? I got him into my draft team early and he was scoring reasonably well, but he was dropped from the team a few weeks back and I haven't heard anything about him since. I don't think he's injured, so is he just out of favour? Is it a case that someone else has taken his spot? I don't really want to drop him because if he's playing he's better than some of the other defenders I've got, but as it stands he's just taking up space oh my bench. Thanks.

He burns the ball too often to best best 22.

He will get games later in the season but will be in and out of the side all year.

Pretty much as the others have said. He's a fringe player without a permanent role or position. Will be in and out as injuries hit and his own form fluctuates. Give him the boot and get a rookie for the cash.

Cameron Pedersen rucking for you guys currently? Competing with anybody for the position? And what do you guys think of him?

Was possibly going to trade Petracca for him as same price, or otherwise just pay a bit more and get Shaun Higgins. I am not good at dreamteam. Thanks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back