Analysis The 2017 Supercoach Questions Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi all!

What type of role does ANB play? Can he score that well again? Wondering whether to bring him or WHE in this week.
No JS, bring in WHE.

Right now he's in the forward/mid rotation. Tyson, Kent and BenKen will all be charging for his spot within the fortnight.

Last edited:

Means nothing if i bomb in the coming rounds though

Sent from my SM-P555 using Tapatalk
I always have a "Good side" on paper
Then the season rolls around and guys who are priced at 400K don't get the numbers they should (doesn't help when they have to play in the Midfield against the deeeeees)

And my #1 Ruck puts up a deplorable contest against Max

I always have a "Good side" on paper
Then the season rolls around and guys who are priced at 400K don't get the numbers they should (doesn't help when they have to play in the Midfield against the deeeeees)

And my #1 Ruck puts up a deplorable contest against Max
Its all a bit of luck really. I had Hickey until i swapped him at the last moment to Gawn and dropped Steven out of my team just before round 1.

Now watch them both smash it this week

Sent from my SM-P555 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm going to trade Hannan (could still play) and keep Taranto, Barrett & Newman on the bench. I think these 3 could all come back in, whilst Hannan is living week to week by the looks.

Is this a wise move?
Not a bad idea. I am thinking of doing the same

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

I'm going to trade Hannan (could still play) and keep Taranto, Barrett & Newman on the bench. I think these 3 could all come back in, whilst Hannan is living week to week by the looks.

Is this a wise move?
Not a bad idea. I am thinking of doing the same

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

So what are the thoughts on ANB now? Scoring potential 95+? He's gone up significantly, but still a pretty good price for his current output.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back