The 2018 finals series.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope Giants win the flag. Don’t get the hatred towards them by some to be honest. Phil Davis is the most underrated captain in the comp in my view and someone you’d love to play for. Massive fan of Toby Greene’s work, is lippy, but his teammates walk taller when he’s in the side and he is great to watch. Obviously love to see JK do well. Ward, Conoglio etc all likeable. Don’t have many hateable players and game style is exciting. Tick a lot of boxes for mine

Agree on Toby Green - he is an old school talented game breaker mongrel. I fantasize about him coming to us

I hate to bag them and Nate Jones is shinboneresque and Maxy Gawn is great but the Dees love is getting a little bit over the top

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First time ever couldn't get tickets for this Friday. Partner and mother in law became AFL members in the 90s to avoid lockouts and here we are. HO will be delighted but its greed will wreck this for all the people who make it worth attending.

First time ever couldn't get tickets for this Friday. Partner and mother in law became AFL members in the 90s to avoid lockouts and here we are. HO will be delighted but its greed will wreck this for all the people who make it worth attending.
AFL are serious campaigners. Fancy taking away seats from competing club members by selling and over-subscribing AFL memberships. Well strike me with a wet fish, never saw that coming.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back