The 2018 Footy Show - will there be a 2019 version?

Remove this Banner Ad

How come it’s on Tuesday this week? Front bar on Wednesday maybe?

The biggest problem is they have no self awareness of what the actual problem with the show is hence it won't be improved in the right areas and continue to decline in ratings.

The opening sentence answers the question of what went wrong....they moved it from 9.30pm. By trying to make it suit a wider audience, in the end lost the audience it had and didn't pick up a new audience.

It's like the Hindenburg. World class until it blows up. The risk was always there, just never actually thought it would happen.
The Hindenburg was far more spectacular than TFS though. it is much more a slow motion car crash version.

What night is it on next week?
Surprised tickets for the Grand Final show are still full price.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Man, Joel Selwood's missus is dreamy. :rainbow:

4c3038dc3491726fe401e2aed32b888c.png
4c3038dc3491726fe401e2aed32b888c.png

HS reporting a feud between Damo and Eddie. I'm not buying it. Seems a beat up IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TFS got 134,000 in Melbourne last night.

HS reporting a feud between Damo and Eddie. I'm not buying it. Seems a beat up IMO.

The HS has been running puff pieces, last week they had a headline asking "Are Eddie and Sam friends, would Eddie invite Sam to his house" as the article was for subscribers I couldn't read it.

This one's true. Damo was going to run a story on Sam Murray and had some new information on him. Eddie shut him down, told him not to go with it and run another story. Damo basically said it was the Murray story or nothing and in the end didn't make an appearance on that ep

Come on Ed. What a douche. He’d be the first screaming an exclusive if it was any other team. What a flat out fraud he is.

Oh well only 134,000 this week? It’s dead as a door nail and won’t be back next year I’m thinking.

Not sure how this goes against corresponding periods but I suspect many footy fans whose sides are out of the finals tend to switch off from the footy for the first week or two of the finals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back