Analysis The 2018 premiership is the high point of WC's history

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 5, 2004
AFL Club
West Coast
This thread needs some lovin'. Was just flicking through some old finals on my HDD. Started with the last 4 minutes of this beauty.

Then watched the last minute of the 2017 Elimination Final, last few minutes of the 2011 Semi (check out some of the fresh faces in that one!), flicked through the second half of the 2015 Prelim (Wellinghaaaaahahahahahahahahammmmm!!!!!).

We've had some classics, just in the last decade alone.

Truly are a blessed club. Don't forget it, lads and ladies!

This thread needs some lovin'. Was just flicking through some old finals on my HDD. Started with the last 4 minutes of this beauty.

Then watched the last minute of the 2017 Elimination Final, last few minutes of the 2011 Semi (check out some of the fresh faces in that one!), flicked through the second half of the 2015 Prelim (Wellinghaaaaahahahahahahahahammmmm!!!!!).

Our record over the decade (2010 to 2019) is 6 finals series (including the last 5 in a row), 5 that made it to the second week, 3 prelims, 2 GFs and 1 flag.

Any club not named Hawthorn or Geelong would kill for that record since 2010.

But let's fold the club anyway.

Rowan18

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 20, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast

You've just helped me populate my off-season watchlist.

That 2011 semi was great. I may even re-watch the 2011 QF as I had my own sport to play in the second half, so never saw the end.

Rowan18

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 20, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
The 2015 Prelim with some BT Classic was my favourite. One of my favourite Subi moments.
I went early and bought GF tickets in Aug 2015. Once I found out we were playing Norf in the prelim, I strutted around all week predicting 100 point thrashings. Needless to say, I was rightly shitting myself in the stands when we didn't kick a goal in the first quarter. That wellinghaaaaam goal was the best feeling of relief ever - to think I nearly ended up going to see a norf vs Hawks GF, gross!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back