Analysis The 2018 premiership is the high point of WC's history

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doashuey

All Australian
AFL Club
West Coast
Whenever I watch the various recaps and highlights packages on YouTube, all the finals wins are great. But the result that makes me shake my head and chuckle every time is the win over Port in Adelaide. We were two goals down with a minute to go and somehow pulled it out of our arse, beating them after the siren at their home ground. Again. Think how dirty they must have been.
Hell yeah. Just went and rewatched that. Here it is for ease of access- enjoy.
#Portbuggering

I was in a Whatsapp chat group with a few mates this year. The Port mate dropped out of the group after this game. The Tigers mate dropped out after the Prelim and the Collingwood mate- well it was too late by the GF.

Cuzz09

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Norwood & Liverpool.
I just remembered a nice thing that helped us win.

So when we beat Melbourne in the Prelim I checked the Melbourne weather and it was like 11 degrees and 90% chance of rain for GF day. Each day leading to the game I checked my weather app and EVERY day the predicted temp went up and the predicted rain % came down to the point that on game day it was a nice 18 degrees and no/minimal rain.

This definetly helped our game style.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Coast Eagles
I just remembered a nice thing that helped us win.

So when we beat Melbourne in the Prelim I checked the Melbourne weather and it was like 11 degrees and 90% chance of rain for GF day. Each day leading to the game I checked my weather app and EVERY day the predicted temp went up and the predicted rain % came down to the point that on game day it was a nice 18 degrees and no/minimal rain.

This definetly helped our game style.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
Guess I have to fix me sig already :moustache: :eggplant:

Top Bottom