Banter The 2019-20 offseason offtopic chat thread (a.k.a. The Steam Room)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My brother nearly got caught up in that. He was running early for a meeting, so ducked into the Maccas to get something to eat. He was in there when he heard all these bangs outside. Came out and saw people laying down bleeding everywhere...

Fmd. That is horrible, im so sorry for your brother

They'll both never get out tho.

And yeah Bayley had committed a tonne of rapes. Gargasoulas had murdered one person when he was less than 18 years of age..

I think I read somewhere they could've pulled Gargasoulas over on the Bolte bridge or something, but they were told not to....

I think I read somewhere they could've pulled Gargasoulas over on the Bolte bridge or something, but they were told not to....

Yeah i get it- but thats a different issue.

Im talking priors.

What happened re. Bayley was a ******* joke.

I have sympathy for cops re. act/dont act/act wth... is so hard.

Yeah i get it- but thats a different issue.

Im talking priors.

What happened re. Bayley was a ******* joke.

I have sympathy for cops re. act/dont act/act wth... is so hard.

I agree. Priors and the bail system is a much bigger issue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remember when they used to have security guards patrolling the mall and bus stops in Geelong, and the mall rats would just antagonise them knowing full well the guards couldn't do anything to them due to their age.

Used to work in a shop opposite the mall, and I'll never forget one day when this dude came in who was clearly off his face on something, and was just standing there staring at me. I just stood where I was (in front of the register) and kept an eye on him until he eventually just walked out. I guess he was waiting for me to move or something so he could open the register or something like that.

Saw him again a few weeks later off his face again yelling at his reflection in a mirror outside a chemist.

You're not wrong. Had a customer come in once and she had bruises on her face. She told me she got them when some guy on ice walked past her and pushed her off her bike because she made eye contact with him.

I agree. Priors and the bail system is a much bigger issue.
I hate when judges let someone out on bail who wouldn't be let out on bail, they reoffend and all they get is another bail hearing

I thought that if you breached bail it meant being locked up - seems not

I hate when judges let someone out on bail who wouldn't be let out on bail, they reoffend and all they get is another bail hearing

I thought that if you breached bail it meant being locked up - seems not

Remember reading somewhere priors don't enter the discussion when someone goes to trial. There's been cases where someone is up for trial, have had pages of priors, yet still get out on community service or bail or some s**t like that.

Remember reading somewhere priors don't enter the discussion when someone goes to trial. There's been cases where someone is up for trial, have had pages of priors, yet still get out on community service or bail or some s**t like that.

Thatgs fair enough.

Just cause you murdered x amount of ppl, doesnt mean you killed THIS person

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back