Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaffy Duck

All Australian
May 12, 2019
Fight Club
AFL Club
West Coast
Can anyone tell me why Richmond posters are cracking the sh*ts about winning the Lions game? Ive seen 3 posters today get snarky because someone dared to say something along the lines of "I don't like that Brisbane folded and gave you an easy 2 weeks off".

Whinge when they win, whinge when they lose. F*ck me dead...

They are as arrogant as their players

Balls In

Brownlow Medallist
May 25, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
If it was any player other than greene, would the scrap have gained as much scrutiny in the media. I would even say if it was another player it would just be a fine but being green expect weeks
I still can't find vision of the intentional Grundy strike that old mate managed to dismiss for a fine only. Its not on the AFL site or shown by any of the networks. An intentional strike.

I still can't find vision of the intentional Grundy strike that old mate managed to dismiss for a fine only. Its not on the AFL site or shown by any of the networks. An intentional strike.
notfootage.jpg

I think Collingwood are vulnerable without De Goey

If we make it through to play them Yeo would be licking his lips also with no Greenwood to tag him.

Last edited:

Rumour from the main board that Spud Frawley has died in a car crash

Edit: confirmed by the media
RIP Spud

Last edited:
Old mate Greene got let off with a fine

One of the biggest flogs going round.

He's lucky he currently plays in the PG Era of AFL.

Imagine how a Worsfold would deal with his pissweak antics back in the day.

Jun 5, 2004
AFL Club
West Coast
Did the AFL umpiring dept ever say anything about Dusty’s throw that resulted in a Richmond goal?

Dunno but it was an obvious howler that was simply missed by the umpires. s**t happens. I can live with that.

What the AFL need to do is take away less interpretation and make things more clear cut. The bump on Grimes that overturned the Cameron free in the first quarter is what I'm talking about. Weak as piss, but how do you fix it? It's an interpretation. The AFL needs to just make it black and white - come in and bump after a free or mark, and it's overturned. No matter if the player takes a dive. Sure, we don't want to see dives, but do we really need people coming in and laying a bump when play is not live? Just stamp that s**t out and there'll be no need to leave it up to interpretation.

Happy Mastenator

Chris Masten's Sock Puppet
Apr 16, 2010
Sydney
AFL Club
West Coast
Imagine if we do get a Pies Tigers GF. BF will be sh!tight central for eons to come. It's also possible that the losing supporter base logs off for the next 12 months or so, so there may be some positives.
The other positive is that there is a no -zero chance of a meteor hitting the mcg while the game is on...

KERRPOW

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 28, 2008
in a town near you
AFL Club
West Coast
So who wins Brisbane or GWS ??

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
GWS for me. Finals hardened against a team thats a little overawed by finals. The lions did play pretty good just choked massively Infront of goal.

Let's see how Brisbane perform next year with a tougher draw and the weight of expectation placed on them.

West Coast 06

Premium Platinum
Jun 5, 2006
Home
AFL Club
West Coast
Dunno but it was an obvious howler that was simply missed by the umpires. s**t happens. I can live with that.

What the AFL need to do is take away less interpretation and make things more clear cut. The bump on Grimes that overturned the Cameron free in the first quarter is what I'm talking about. Weak as piss, but how do you fix it? It's an interpretation. The AFL needs to just make it black and white - come in and bump after a free or mark, and it's overturned. No matter if the player takes a dive. Sure, we don't want to see dives, but do we really need people coming in and laying a bump when play is not live? Just stamp that s**t out and there'll be no need to leave it up to interpretation.
I’m sorry, but an umpire can’t miss a blatant throw like that. They should be watching the play and if they were, they would not have missed it. Reiwolt was pissing himself laughing after he kicked the goal! If that cost a finals game, any game, I would be livid. It’s just incompetence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back