The 2019 Jub Jub Memorial Supercars thread

(Log in to remove this ad.)

imadodgyumpire

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
It's kind of weird with series from my pov. There's the anticipation of a new season starting again. Also the frustration of when this series will piss off and die due to it being an out of date regs for 20 years.

NSWCROW

TheBrownDog
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
STURT - LIVERPOOL
Assuming it's a sponsor-dollar driven appointment.

Richie a VERY lucky boy , hopefully he finds his smile this year

Jatz

AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Moderator #9
Brutal on GT. Always thought he was one of the good guys, seems very harsh on him.

If I’m Red Bull, I’m throwing a lot at him to partner SVG in the enduros.

NotAMagpieBogan

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Collingwood
Yeah I’m not a fan of Stanaway at all after how he acted last year. The move is made due to Boost Mobile now backing GRM. The bloke from Boost Mobile is a real wanker as well, so no wonder he likes Stanaway.

It could get ugly depending with WAU over the Boost sponsorship though, cause I thought that was still supposed to be going ahead this year as well.

It’s a real shame for Tander. He finished 13th in championship while being in the top 10 for most of the year. Showing that he can still be very competitive in the race, which was spoiled by bad qualifying.

Jatz

AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Moderator #11
That’s a good point actually. Wonder where to for WAU. I hated the Boost coloured cars anyway haha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jatz

AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Moderator #14
Thoughts boost may take over GRM, boost want to run a team.
Confirmed that Boost have moved to GRM.

WAU have announced they’ll make an announcement soon...seems like they’ve been caugh on the back foot here haha

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Yeah I’m not a fan of Stanaway at all after how he acted last year. The move is made due to Boost Mobile now backing GRM. The bloke from Boost Mobile is a real wanker as well, so no wonder he likes Stanaway.

It could get ugly depending with WAU over the Boost sponsorship though, cause I thought that was still supposed to be going ahead this year as well.

It’s a real shame for Tander. He finished 13th in championship while being in the top 10 for most of the year. Showing that he can still be very competitive in the race, which was spoiled by bad qualifying.
GT was offered a role in management at GRM. He should have taken it.

Top Bottom