The 2019 Jub Jub Memorial Supercars thread

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hey shorty

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
You dont consider JW being the best driver though his hay day in the best car?
I do indeed, but there just seems to be such a big gap in the cars.

Last year started similar with plebs like Percat and Slade finishing higher up than normal, now Davo is up the pointy end. I reckon itll level out but the Mustang looks super strong

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Clear best driver? The guy is amazing but to say he’s “clearly” the best driver is a slight exaggeration. The only thing that is “clear” is the top 3. Settle petal.

Mustang is a Monster right now which is a bit unfortunate since it would be good to see another Scotty vs SVG battle again.

Holdsworth unsurprisingly the odd one out.

hey shorty

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Clear best driver? The guy is amazing but to say he’s “clearly” the best driver is a slight exaggeration. The only thing that is “clear” is the top 3. Settle petal.

Mustang is a Monster right now which is a bit unfortunate since it would be good to see another Scotty vs SVG battle again.

Holdsworth unsurprisingly the odd one out.
Lee isn't that far away really, there's Scott and then the rest.

He is clearly the best driver, I don't know how else you expect him to prove that. He won a title in a vastly inferior car last season, has won more races and has way more poles than anyone else. That to me says he's better than everyone else, and that's before we get to what he did in the bog average Volvo.

He's a generational talent like a Lowndes.

imadodgyumpire

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
How often would a safety car come out for a type of danger that's possible with SVG's car parked at t2?

Coulthard finishes behind McLaughlin. I think it's best he works a plan to beat him off the line tomorrow, and put pressure on Scotty to make a move to pass him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Maybe we were a bit hard on Fabian last year. All the resources must have been poured into Scotty’s falcon.
Fabs is always quick here, not surprising.

But change will have to come or Scott will be out of sight halfway through the year.
When you’re winning by that far, you’d have to think that it’s virtually risk free driving as well.

Top Bottom