The 2019 Jub Jub Memorial Supercars thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Yuck. It's got droopy nose and skinny bum.

792129.jpg

Looks pretty plain, but not too bad.

Auto Action said that he’d have backing from Bunnings and Orrcon Steel as well, which aren’t seen anywhere on the car. AA are just living up to their Auto Fiction name again.
Interesting the rear wing shows TOYOTA forklifts, but you can hardly see "forklifts"
51161365_924078977762412_7395360657765302272_o-900x600.jpg

Looks pretty plain, but not too bad.

Auto Action said that he’d have backing from Bunnings and Orrcon Steel as well, which aren’t seen anywhere on the car. AA are just living up to their Auto Fiction name again.

Many have tried to get Bunnings money* & failed - happy to be proven wrong but the last time I saw some sponsorship $s was Garth Tanders FF at Calder in 1997 when he got help to come east to wrap up the title. Bunnings werent interested in his hope to move up to Formula Holden & Garry Rogers gave him a job ...
* Bunnings spend their promo money on TV.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
Not a fan of this at all. Mobil and HSV are the only things on that ‘commodore’ that still link it to its glory days.
Times change though

https://autoaction.com.au/2019/02/10/lowndes-tv-backlash

LOWNDES TV BACKLASH

Methinks supercars weren't too keen on Russ calling out their bullshit when he saw it.
That's exactly what it is. CL is getting the same treatment he got when we went to Ford, unwarranted too I might add.

Russ said what he thought, and at times that was dribble, but I'd still rather them both there. Lowndes can do special comments or something.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back