The 2019 Jub Jub Memorial Supercars thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I’m not a fan of Stanaway at all after how he acted last year. The move is made due to Boost Mobile now backing GRM. The bloke from Boost Mobile is a real w***er as well, so no wonder he likes Stanaway.

It could get ugly depending with WAU over the Boost sponsorship though, cause I thought that was still supposed to be going ahead this year as well.

It’s a real shame for Tander. He finished 13th in championship while being in the top 10 for most of the year. Showing that he can still be very competitive in the race, which was spoiled by bad qualifying.

Thought it was harsh on Stanaway after a year so I'm pleased to see him get another gig.

And I've always disliked GT so it's a win win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I’m not a fan of Stanaway at all after how he acted last year. The move is made due to Boost Mobile now backing GRM. The bloke from Boost Mobile is a real w***er as well, so no wonder he likes Stanaway.

It could get ugly depending with WAU over the Boost sponsorship though, cause I thought that was still supposed to be going ahead this year as well.

It’s a real shame for Tander. He finished 13th in championship while being in the top 10 for most of the year. Showing that he can still be very competitive in the race, which was spoiled by bad qualifying.
GT was offered a role in management at GRM. He should have taken it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back