hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
yeah that too. but ******* hell, just hold him, take the slight pain and give yourself 40 laps to catch up. amazed these incidents still happen with such seasoned pros.
For a gun GT enduro driver, Mostert makes too many errors.

Reign Man

Club Legend
Mar 20, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
For a gun GT enduro driver, Mostert makes too many errors.
From his interviews today, it is like his head isn't in the game. After getting the kerb strike in the TTS it seemed he didn't GAF and before the race he kept talking about how he was just looking forward to the RHCP. I know its his schtick to be a funny dude but none of that was funny, just seemed detached and weird.

hey shorty

Cancelled
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Tim Slade went completely unnoticed to finish 4th, I kept assuming that he was out of rhythm strategy wise. Double top 5 for BJR.
Stayed clean while the other Mustangs tripped over.

Shock for me was Frosty staying in front of JW.... JW had no pace.

hey shorty

Cancelled
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
From his interviews today, it is like his head isn't in the game. After getting the kerb strike in the TTS it seemed he didn't GAF and before the race he kept talking about how he was just looking forward to the RHCP. I know its his schtick to be a funny dude but none of that was funny, just seemed detached and weird.
He was still super quick, the front end just wasn't there, much like Lee.

The pitlane thing wasn't his fault.

Reign Man

Club Legend
Mar 20, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Just noticed this s**t with the likes showing on the sidebar. WTF. Is this a popularity contest? Bad Bigfooty. Bad. I want people to post s**t without thinking about how it will look in their posts vs like ratio.

hey shorty

Cancelled
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
He is super quick because he is super talented. Doesn't mean that his head is not in the game.
We will see.

I think today after the pitlane deal he had enough, but he can't afford to do that.

Back