hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
I have to say I took a bit of pleasure out of Frosty getting the pole.

Shows you the Opel isn't that bad, but Roland had to have a sook regardless.

Reign Man

Club Legend
Mar 20, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Any plans to add another section and/or widen this track? I love the hairpin but it’s just so skinny

Apr 2, 2014
Adelaide, South Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I have to say I took a bit of pleasure out of Frosty getting the pole.

Shows you the Opel isn't that bad, but Roland had to have a sook regardless.

Well he got what he wanted with COG but I dare say the Stang's aero package will be targeted next.
Cant beat'em then change the rules in your favour. This is Roland's way. :p

NotAMagpieBogan

Premiership Player
Mar 17, 2014
Vic
AFL Club
Collingwood
Couldn’t exactly make out what he said, but when Skaife compared the pit stop to a team sport like footy, McLaughlin said something along the lines of ‘Oh you better not bring up Collingwood’ lol.

Mal1234

Debutant
Nov 2, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Well he got what he wanted with COG but I dare say the Stang's aero package will be targeted next.
Cant beat'em then change the rules in your favour. This is Roland's way. :p

Why blame Roland all the Holden teams are complaining about the stang s and yes there is talk about putting the cars in a wind tunnel for testing.

Mal1234

Debutant
Nov 2, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Was a alright race to watch 888 drivers and team making some mistakes.
I do enjoy watching Hazelwood drive I think he is going to turn out to be a good driver.
WAU slowly getting better not sure if it is the track or improvement in the car as it is a Holden track.

Was a alright race to watch 888 drivers and team making some mistakes.
I do enjoy watching Hazelwood drive I think he is going to turn out to be a good driver.
WAU slowly getting better not sure if it is the track or improvement in the car as it is a Holden track.

You'd think 888 and DJRP would be keeping a close eye on him for sure

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Parker400

Senior List
Mar 19, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
Gee jack Smith's comment that he left room for the leaders lol I play iracing and when a lapped car gives you space it doesn't mean there being nice it means they missed there turn in point .

How bad are Kelly racing going. How long can ladie racer curse around last for and still get $$$$$ ...

hey shorty

Cancelled
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Everything was checked off last year and they we’re happy to complain.
Composite panels compared to changing the centre of gravity in a car ?? Surely you can see the difference.

It was done under the guise of "bringing the Nissan closer" what a load of garbage.

The car was checked off 3 times and isn't actually going faster than the Opels did last season. Triple 8 are struggling, as are Walkinshaw and that's the only reason there has been change.

Oct 9, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
Composite panels compared to changing the centre of gravity in a car ?? Surely you can see the difference.

It was done under the guise of "bringing the Nissan closer" what a load of garbage.

The car was checked off 3 times and isn't actually going faster than the Opels did last season. Triple 8 are struggling, as are Walkinshaw and that's the only reason there has been change.
It’s basically the same thing. Having composite panels changes the COG of the car, they wouldn’t have pushed for them if it wouldn’t help them.
I don’t care who wins as long as it’s close.
All the mustangs up the front in the first 2 rounds shows that something wasn’t right especially given where Tickford were last year.
I applaud the V8s for recognizing this as was done last year.
Nissan were the main complainants this time around.

hey shorty

Cancelled
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
It’s basically the same thing. Having composite panels changes the COG of the car, they wouldn’t have pushed for them if it wouldn’t help them.
I don’t care who wins as long as it’s close.
All the mustangs up the front in the first 2 rounds shows that something wasn’t right especially given where Tickford were last year.
I applaud the V8s for recognizing this as was done last year.
Nissan were the main complainants this time around.
Of course you applaud them.

The FGX was effectively a 5 year old car with little development going into it, it was no wonder the Tickford guys were so far back. As we have seen this year, Frosty didn't just lose his talent overnight.

This series has always been weighted in Holdens favour, but this is ridiculous

Oct 9, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
Of course you applaud them.

The FGX was effectively a 5 year old car with little development going into it, it was no wonder the Tickford guys were so far back. As we have seen this year, Frosty didn't just lose his talent overnight.

This series has always been weighted in Holdens favour, but this is ridiculous
So why were Penske up the front?
Take the tin foil hat off, project blueprint didn’t exactly help them.
Again the ZB was ticked off as fair last year complaints were made, the only difference is the other teams were brought up, this year the mustangs have been brought back (Holden have also had to lift their COG).
Bringing a manufacture back to the pack is really no different to bringing up 2 manufacturers. The net result is the same.
There’s obviously not much they can do to the Nissan.

hey shorty

Cancelled
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
So why were Penske up the front?
Take the tin foil hat off, project blueprint didn’t exactly help them.
Again the ZB was ticked off as fair last year complaints were made, the only difference is the other teams were brought up, this year the mustangs have been brought back (Holden have also had to lift their COG).
Bringing a manufacture back to the pack is really no different to bringing up 2 manufacturers. The net result is the same.
There’s obviously not much they can do to the Nissan.
It wasn't Penske, it was Scotty up the front. The biggest thing was the Mustang was developed with the single spring, the Opels are playing catch up with that.

hey shorty

Cancelled
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
8 Opels in the 10.

Cheers Roland.

Oct 9, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
It wasn't Penske, it was Scotty up the front. The biggest thing was the Mustang was developed with the single spring, the Opels are playing catch up with that.
I think you're missing that the COG tests show there was a disadvantage for the other manufactures. Clearly that test should have been done before the season.

hey shorty

Cancelled
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
I think you're missing that the COG tests show there was a disadvantage for the other manufactures. Clearly that test should have been done before the season.
It was, they retested it and found a difference.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back