hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
It's interesting that a guy who's actually won a championship, can be so mediocre. Even if you don't have outright pace, you can use your experience and be canny to get ahead. He drove in that moment like he didn't have experience.
He won in a semi mediocre car too, quite remarkable.

hey shorty

Cancelled
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
When he started out, I'd compare him similar to Lorenzo at Ducati. He wasn't as good as expected when he started. But once he got the hang of it, he was a force. Since he joined HRT/WAU, I think he's become a paycheck driver.
Back to Japan next year I reckon.

Mal1234

Debutant
Nov 2, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Being a WAU fan both drives are out of contract at the end of this year I would like to see both of them gone but who do you get the team has been under performing for years. Reynolds and Mostert would go alright but can not see them moving over.

Sep 17, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
NY Yankees, Glenelg Adelaide Giants
Being a WAU fan both drives are out of contract at the end of this year I would like to see both of them gone but who do you get the team has been under performing for years. Reynolds and Mostert would go alright but can not see them moving over.

i'm a fan of WAU as well, i can see JC going, i like Scotty Pye, i reckon he would stay

hey shorty

Cancelled
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Pye did well last year, the car just doesn't seem quite there.

Only other place Mostert would go in Australia is Penske. Coulthard is an option if Penske do move him on. Maybe Hazelwood if he continues to impress.

hey shorty

Cancelled
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
So Betty admits she didn't want to sign ADP.

Listen Betty, you pay the bills but you've got little to know knowledge of what talent is available ..... thank **** no one gave a **** what you thought.

hey shorty

Cancelled
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
I'm trying to think who you could replace Courtney with? Thomas Randle or Richard Muscat? I don't follow Super 2, so don't know their form. Back to Tander?The only other options are just getting pay drivers?

I'm beginning emailing sponsors as we speak...
Randle takes Mosterts ride at Tickford at the end of the year IMO.

If Coulthard stays I'd say Chaz heads off to BMW to drive GT.

Aug 10, 2011
Somewhere near Rachael Neiberding
AFL Club
Carlton
They'd have no idea what's going on.

cape.jpg

Mal1234

Debutant
Nov 2, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
It was always going to happen really sport now is more about business and less about the sport.

Back