Remove this Banner Ad

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
I kind of want the Ford's to suddenly become mid-pack runners purely for the embarrassment of the series and have to tinker with the rules back the other way.
I’d lose my s**t if that happened. Out of all the Mustangs, only DJRTP dominated Phillip Island. Surely that isn’t proof of a parity problem. The COG issue was acceptable as even poor Stang drivers were dominating in Adelaide and Melbourne.

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
Night race this weekend practice starts tonight. It's cold here at night 6 to 10 degrees and might be wet Friday and Saturday. Looking forward to see how the fords go with the changes that have been made did ready that supercars still might make more changes hope not they are making this series look silly.
Didn’t Ford tell them “No more changes?”

Oct 7, 2003
Lubyanka Square
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Red Devil Sport Club
I kind of want the Ford's to suddenly become mid-pack runners purely for the embarrassment of the series and have to tinker with the rules back the other way.
Better still when Dane gets his parity(888 5 tenths quicker than the Mustang) Ford walk away from the series

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Think McLaughlin still has a point to prove

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
I read somewhere that there are more aero changes coming
I think they hope there are no more changes but at the end of the day supercars run the sport not Ford, Holden or Nissan.
I’ll go back on V8 Central and find the link.

https://mailchi.mp/7e425eb52462/fas...er-racing-supercars-news-1161605?e=fbe1fcfbbb

“Our car was signed off and homologated by Supercars ahead of the 2019 season, however whilst we understand these changes are in the interest of the sport, we expect to run the rest of the season on track unchanged from this specification.”

Last edited:

Mal1234

Debutant
Nov 2, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Yeah Jamie was heading for 3 rd but tripped the sensor on the last corner so did not count. WAU cars are struggling big time.

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
DJRP lockout, Scott 2 tenths quicker than anyone else.

Gonna be a boring season if he keeps this up. Might have to take a wheel away

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back