The 2019 Jub Jub Memorial Supercars thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, they got to have a think about rejoining the circuit at a place like Winton. You could accept what McLaughlin did if he had been carelessly pushed off, otherwise it's BS.
It's complete effing BS. You can't leave the circuit and joint it again multiple corners ahead. This would not fly in any international motorsport. It's embarrassing.

Scotty went ultra aggressive on the first lap, got a slight tap by his own team mate and also was out on the marbles on a super risky move and went off the track. He can't cut over half the circuit and join in again, it doesn't work like that. If that was Gary Jacobson or anyone else who wasn't triple 8 or Shell they would have been penalised. What a ****ed decision.

There's rules ?? Here I was thinking Bairdo made things up on the run.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching the edited highlights on 10 again. This one's for NSWCROW

The Neil Crompton files.

"Courtney's energised"

I've heard this term before. Another lame expression from this dork that makes car racing sound fruity.

Is Cromley still involved with Courtneys management ?

Skaife was my favourite drive after Brock retired but I think he's a terrible commentator. Should be no more than a special comments analyst.
I don't mind Crompton for the most part but he does have a regular tendency to overstate situations. Would be better to make him the sidekick to a professional caller.

Well for the next round Dane will have the Mustangs replaced by EA Falcons
All in the name of "parity"

Possibly!

If Percat didn't stupidly pit on the SC, it would have been Holden third, fourth and fifth. It's just the Shell cars that are quicker, especially Scott, smashed them in qualifying.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back