The 2019 Jub Jub Memorial Supercars thread

NotAMagpieBogan

Premiership Player
Mar 17, 2014
Vic
AFL Club
Collingwood
Last couple of years that I’ve gone, the PI historics have had larger crowds than the V8s. The V8 round just didn’t have any sense of importance or occasion to it, and nothing to draw in the crowd. Would need to be the final round, enduro or something different like becoming the retro round or whatever to bring in a crowd.

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
And Scotty goes fu**en BANG !

That’s me in the Mustang below and then I see a Holden fan
C3F7C90E-60BA-4D80-ADFE-5C5FEEC2ACF0.gif

Feb 11, 2012
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Strange decision. Its not like Reynolds is the hottest property on the drivers market and they really needed to nail him down. This isnt a young Lowndes leaving HRT for Ford. Almost seems like they are wanting to be a talking point and get its run in the media. One party will regret it eventually. After a premiership, Leigh Matthews 'job for life' at Collingwood lasted 5 years.

Strange decision. Its not like Reynolds is the hottest property on the drivers market and they really needed to nail him down. This isnt a young Lowndes leaving HRT for Ford. Almost seems like they are wanting to be a talking point and get its run in the media. One party will regret it eventually. After a premiership, Leigh Matthews 'job for life' at Collingwood lasted 5 years.
Tells me ADP will be in high demand when his ( recently renewed ) contract ends

NotAMagpieBogan

Premiership Player
Mar 17, 2014
Vic
AFL Club
Collingwood
Yeah that 10 year contract is absurd. It’s a stupid amount of faith for both parties to have in each other, I feel there’s gotta be some catch to it.

I’m with you RolandF1 i feel it’s a bit of a publicity stunt.

Jan 16, 2005
paradise
AFL Club
Carlton
Just curious as to why Whincup and Red Bull race to different rules to all other Teams ? Whincup T bones another Car which in any other race should be a drive through penalty for what was a cut and dried case of poor driving....and yet the powers that be decide to take no action until after the race ....now call me a cinic but whats the odds of them only getting a fine ??

Mar 25, 2009
The Tower
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Just curious as to why Whincup and Red Bull race to different rules to all other Teams ? Whincup T bones another Car which in any other race should be a drive through penalty for what was a cut and dried case of poor driving....and yet the powers that be decide to take no action until after the race ....now call me a cinic but whats the odds of them only getting a fine ??

Ugh this has happened to Ford drivers as well... Calm down this isn’t Facebook.

Back