The 2019 NBA Conference Finals thread. Milwaukee Bucks vs Toronto Raptors & Golden State Warriors vs Portland Trailblazers

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't say I'm surprised this is happening. The Raptors have gone through a lot of pain the past few years and looks like that pain will end this year, finally making it to the Finals. I reckon this series ends in Toronto.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feeling pretty miserable, didn’t even want to come in here to post out of embarrassment, we’ve choked this serious. 3 losses in a row for the first time in the entire season, shooting well below our usual splits and just don’t look like the same team.

Before the season, any Bucks fan would have snatched a trip to the ECF but the truth is, we won’t return. Even with Giannis. 2001 was the last time we made the ECF with Ray Allen and it took 18 years.

With our salary cap issues, we will have a worse roster next season, most likely maxing Middleton, who doesn’t deserve it and in 2020 we give Giannis the supermax which destroys our salary cap for 5 years.

This was our chance..No KD, home court all the way to the finals..fresh bodies..and we blow it. The series is over, Raptors will win in 6.

See you guys in 18 years, back to mediocrity the Bucks go.

Is Drake allowed to do anything he wants on the sidelines? He just gave Nick Nurse a massage. If any other fan did that there'd be security onto them in a heartbeat.
It annoys me how these so-called "celebrities" think they are part of the game. As you say, he should be told to sit down and keep his hands of the players and coaches. Seems like a real dickhead to me.
Imagine say Lowry went to a Drake concert and got up on stage prancing around and touching dancers. Security would have him pinned on the ground in seconds.

The biggest pressure of being a commentator would be when the camera goes through the celebrities sitting court side and you have to know who they are

An old white guy's knowledge of black musicians might be slightly limited.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back