The 2019 NBA Conference Finals thread. Milwaukee Bucks vs Toronto Raptors & Golden State Warriors vs Portland Trailblazers

Remove this Banner Ad

The biggest pressure of being a commentator would be when the camera goes through the celebrities sitting court side and you have to know who they are

Unless they are bench players or coaching staff, I couldn't care less. I have little interest in "celebrities", most of who are famous just for being famous.

Last edited:

Can't say I'm surprised this is happening. The Raptors have gone through a lot of pain the past few years and looks like that pain will end this year, finally making it to the Finals. I reckon this series ends in Toronto.

Bucks should wear LeBron masks for Game 6. That will fix the Raps.

Feeling pretty miserable, didn’t even want to come in here to post out of embarrassment, we’ve choked this serious. 3 losses in a row for the first time in the entire season, shooting well below our usual splits and just don’t look like the same team.

Before the season, any Bucks fan would have snatched a trip to the ECF but the truth is, we won’t return. Even with Giannis. 2001 was the last time we made the ECF with Ray Allen and it took 18 years.

With our salary cap issues, we will have a worse roster next season, most likely maxing Middleton, who doesn’t deserve it and in 2020 we give Giannis the supermax which destroys our salary cap for 5 years.

This was our chance..No KD, home court all the way to the finals..fresh bodies..and we blow it. The series is over, Raptors will win in 6.

See you guys in 18 years, back to mediocrity the Bucks go.

Come on son. This is soft. Back your team.

Come on son. This is soft. Back your team.
Backed them all year, been backing them for 11 years, this was a must win game and we choked.

I still back us to not fold over on Sunday, I back us to compete and pray we make it close with a chance to steal it.

I don't back us to get back here next season as we'll have a worse roster and I back the fact that the supermax on Giannis is going to screw the chance to build around him unless the cap increases. This was our season to have a chance to win a title, best chance since 2001.

In saying that, Giannis is still very young and who knows what the basketball landscape will look like when he is 26-29 and in his prime. I have hope we can still force a game 7 but 3 losses in a row and playing Game 6 in Toronto, I'm also expecting the worst.

Had Raptors coming out of the East before the playoffs because I rated their depth. Changed my tune when it took Kawhi doing 90% of the work to scrape over a Philly team where the pieces don’t fit. But credit to them this series, Lowry has stepped up, Powell and Van Vleet have had some important moments and their team defence has been outstanding. Series isn’t over, expecting the Bucks to hit back hard.

What is it with "Get Up"? Are people so desperate to get a word in that they have no time to think about what they're saying? One clown just said the thing that made LeBron a great player was Kyrie Irving. How does he explain how LeBron took the Cavs to the championships last season without Kyrie, and averaging 34 points per game in that series? What about before Kyrie came along? Too many idiots in the media.

The same idiot said Kyrie and KD have a great relationship ..... 5 seconds later he said "I don't know what kind of relationship they have". :rolleyes:

Last edited:
That trade looking like a genius move every game that goes by. No way DeRozan comes close to doing what Kawhi is right now. Outside chance at carrying them to a title with home court finals if they win here.

I initially was devastated by the trade but came round pretty quickly. Masai is a genius.

I did question trading Delon over Vanleet, again I was wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now I think everyone at some stage here has felt sorry for Klay. There was KD arriving and Klay defiantly and tersely telling reporters he don't change his game for ****. He's demoted to the third scoring option (what an option though!).

So he did not make an all nba team, and was disappointed expectedly.

Interestingly he was not happy, but then said "whatever id rather win a championship". I personally wish he didnt say that, though he was put in a tough spot.

Its refreshing to hear honestly in a sportsperson.

I'm happy as it means his max will be less!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

how was being held a 50/50 call?

I mean like fouls called on loose balls and rebounds, where you can't tell (before a replay) exactly what happened when the whistle blows. Feels like they end up going Giannis' way every single time.

Not saying they're necessarily the wrong call, either, he just seems to draw an inordinate amount of non-shooting fouls.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back