The 2019 NBA Conference Finals thread. Milwaukee Bucks vs Toronto Raptors & Golden State Warriors vs Portland Trailblazers

Remove this Banner Ad

Bucks need a big time play and they go with the standard pick and roll... Drake has done well to get his boys up here

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heartbroken, Devastated, angry, just overall emotional. I haven’t felt like this since 2004..

This wasn’t supposed to be how this amazing season ended..not like this, we deserved to go down swinging at the very least but man that was another choke job as well.

Well done to the Raptors, Kawhi is Kawhi and they deserve to go through. No ifs or buts, it’s painful we but sucked and their defence was a large reason for it.

All I can say is that this was a very fun year to be a Bucks fan, except for the last four games. I’m just even more sad as I do not believe we will replicate this season again as the cap issues are prevalent.

Please for all that is holy, win today Lions to make this sad sports fan just a little bit happier. I haven’t seen any of my sports teams win a major title since 2003 (Ducks won the cup in 07’ but started following Hockey in 09’).

Signing off for 18-19, hate to say it but go Warriors, can’t stand Drake.

Overreaction on the Bucks losing.

This team just destroyed the preseason favorites to win the East in Boston and then got up 2-0 in the ECF.

They're young and the experience got them in the end.

It's tough, but they'll be just fine.

If I was betting I'd pick them to be the team to win the most championships in the next 5 years (after this season).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back