Live Event The 2019 NBA playoffs thread - Round 1 and Conference Semi finals

Remove this Banner Ad

lol. Leonard got every tiny foul every time he drove to the rim. Softest freethrows all game. Cant wait for Bucks to bounce you out of the playoffs for the customary Toronto fail.
melt melt melt
so yum

Humble? Hahahaha why would i be humble with the pain of this franchise?

Because it's only a sport after all and more serious s**t going on then a game of basketball.

Grats on the series win. Made you fight to the very last shot of the series. At least we didn't do a Boston.

Because it's only a sport after all and more serious **** going on then a game of basketball.

Grats on the series win. Made you fight to the very last shot of the series. At least we didn't do a Boston.
L

Kanters was fine, CJ's tweet was ridiculous because it was untrue. We'll remember when we are running the West for the next 5 years

Hoping the Dubs **** stomp them in 4
Should strike while the iron is hot, having a young team this good on smaller contracts allows for more expensive depth.. unless of course you already have to pay them but I think a few of them are still on rookie contracts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should strike while the iron is hot, having a young team this good on smaller contracts allows for more expensive depth.. unless of course you already have to pay them but I think a few of them are still on rookie contracts
Harris already been paid and Jokic too, tho he was still on his rookie contract this year?? Maybe idk

Harris already been paid and Jokic too, tho he was still on his rookie contract this year?? Maybe idk
Just checked, still have Jamal on a small contract but Jokic and Harris are getting paid already. I think nuggets should target a bench scorer for next season, Milsaps contract is a team option at $30mil. What’s going to happen there?

What a finish, I hate the Raps but love Leonard so conflicting!

But I have been pretty hard on Lowry but he did some really important things in the last 12 minutes so credit to him and a few teammates, Some baffling possessions for the 76ers in the last 4 minutes and going to be an interesting summer

Just checked, still have Jamal on a small contract but Jokic and Harris are getting paid already. I think nuggets should target a bench scorer for next season, Milsaps contract is a team option at $30mil. What’s going to happen there?
MPJ could be that bench scorer. We still have Barton and Beasley off the bench too if Craig stays as starter (which he should IMO)

And with Millsap idk. He is a bit inconsistent but is a pretty good defender and happens to step up when we are struggling a lot of times

And with Millsap idk. He is a bit inconsistent but is a pretty good defender and happens to step up when we are struggling a lot of times

I love Michael Porter and hope he gets healthy, With Millsap I wouldn’t be surprised if they turn down the teams option and try and get him back on a longer deal with a smaller cap hit next year but also giving Paul longer contract which gives him stability long term

MPJ could be that bench scorer. We still have Barton and Beasley off the bench too if Craig stays as starter (which he should IMO)

Nearly whole rotation is contracted and on team friendly deals, Barton 12 million, but Craig (2 million) Beasley (2.7) and Morris (1.5)

I would be trying to extend Beasley this summer and try and attract some minor free agents to add even more depth defensively

Remove this Banner Ad

Back