Live Event The 2019 NBA playoffs thread - Round 1 and Conference Semi finals

Remove this Banner Ad

They really need to revert the first round to a best of five series in my opinion. If you can't do the bees wax in 3 games as a higher seed, you are pretenders !!

Seriously though, I think the real playoffs start in the 2nd round, we separate the studs from the duds.

This used to happen, then they changed it to best of 7 in 2002-03 for some reason. I agree with you, best of 5 should be sufficient for round 1, then best of 7 after that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You obviously didn't watch the final 2 weeks of the regular season. Gordo can be the wildcard for the Celtics.
Wildcard is right... you never know if you get 28pt+ Hayward or 4pt Hayward. If he was more consistent in his scoring and be more like All-Star Utah Hayward I would be happy.

Celtics wish.

I only pulled that as a minimum figure.. I dont have the exact in front of me, but it stings knowing we are paying big for what we are getting at the moment. I just wish he stopped his gaming and really just tried to get to his old self which I know we might not ever see as he says he is playing through pain every game and that wont go.

Utah game is electric!

2GpWYDu.png

I only pulled that as a minimum figure.. I dont have the exact in front of me, but it stings knowing we are paying big for what we are getting at the moment. I just wish he stopped his gaming and really just tried to get to his old self which I know we might not ever see as he says he is playing through pain every game and that wont go.

Or maybe it just takes a while to get better from a broken leg. Look how long it took PG.

Harden is going to avoid a lot of criticism because Houston get away with the W.
He played a solid last qtr though and besides the shooting he was pretty good elsewhere. 10 assists and 6 steals. They showed a fair bit of pluck

Remove this Banner Ad

Back