Live Event The 2019 NBA playoffs thread - Round 1 and Conference Semi finals

Another brilliant response from a brilliant poster.
Cheers!

No need to be frightened by my brilliance, it's okay.
You need to learn when to quit mate. Adding nothing except professional outrage isn’t a good look.
You really just need to learn, it's clear you haven't done any thus far in your life.
I learned how brain dead you are a long time ago.
And you learned incorrectly, such a shame.
I know you like embarrassing yourself around bigfooty on a daily basis but you can stop now. Today’s quota is filled.
Gate 3 at the G or GTFO

Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
58373911_2354132678154178_1608922129498112000_n.jpg

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
Really liked watching Dame's temperament this whole series, always kept level emotionally no matter the situation, seemed focused beyond belief.

It's his biggest strength IMO. He's so damn consistent, despite the fact he possesses no overwhelming physical advantages.

Thrilled for the guy, and for the Blazers.

hutchy31

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
On the form Lillard has tonight, that’s probably the equivalent of a pull up three from 27 feet. Even if it’s not a “good shot”, worst case scenario is OT and Portland would have to be strong favourites in that scenario with momentum, home court and OKC foul trouble.

On the East question, I would like to see Giannis in the finals but Toronto are the deepest team and have a proven finals performer. I’ll go with them until proven otherwise.

Jun 7, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
San Antonio, West Ham, Renegades
Denver would have swept Portland this year if they didnt rest their 3 best players in the final game

OKC did sweep Portland during the regular season and got spanked. I do really like Denver but I’ve been more impressed by Portland of the two. Although you would expect with Jokic that they’d make better use of the big man advantage than OKC did. Kanter probably outplayed Adams in the end.

SunGirl89

Club Legend
Feb 19, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
Media personnel feel a false sense of entitlement.

She felt disrespected, so would I, so what does she do? She uses it as an opportunity to try to make a name for herself on Twitter by using inflammatory language like "subhuman" jumping on the media bandwagon hating on Russ.

The sporting media all have the same attitude toward athletes. I'm glad to see someone giving it back.
You're an idiot. Molly has over 100k followers, she doesn't need the attention or to "make a name for herself". Did you see her last comment, "bring on the death threats" because people like you get all pissy when a woman has something to say. Get the * over yourself you Neanderthal.

If you're OKC what is minimum to ship Russ? It's hard to see them going far with him, first excuse was no help and he now has an elite two way player with him and even deeper roster and they're still not even in the 2nd round.

Likely to be too big of a risk for any reasonably competitive teams to take and would tanking sides like Suns risk the extra wins he would get as he's shown to be successful against poor teams?

So not sure who that leaves that could offer anything half reasonable. Magic? Maybe Kings would be dumb enough to trade some of their good young players.

May 9, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
I don't think Russ is tradable considering his contract value and shortfalls.

You won't get much for him and he is OKC. His value dropped a lot this series, but I can't see it happening.

OKC are in a tough spot of being a 45-55 win team. Good enough to compete, not good enough to win it all.

Back