Live Event The 2019 NBA playoffs thread - Round 1 and Conference Semi finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice. I thought Spurs and Magic could win. I didn't foresee Brooklyn however as some tipped them to get past Phili. I think Raptors will still get past Magic but Spurs have a good shot to get past the Nuggets. I enjoyed Raps and Nuggs games, watched a bit of Phili too and didn't bother with Warriors. Skipped right to the last quarter as I figured it would be a blowout and didn't both watching the rest.

Great start to the playoffs. Oh and if only Gasol's 3 sunk! Other end and BOOM! Dagger

Shooting was the difference. I would have said Denver played better 'playoff' basketball today in terms of their defence and rebounding

I thought more in those last few plays, they didn't panic. I'm sure Murray won't make a mistake like that again but thought that was playoff nerves.

If you're referring to Dallas, it's the 4th-largest metro area in the US, behind New York, LA and Chicago. Never understand why people pretend it and Houston (5th-largest metro area) are anything less than massive markets, especially considering their growth over the last decade.

Failure to capitalise on a massive market size doesn't make it "small".

He was talking about the Lakers...

And he wasn't being serious.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#1 thing I have always hated about basketball is the inane ******* music.

76ers game it was super loud and never-ending. Hope they get bundled out 1st round.

Cousins 21 minutes - minus 17
No Cousins 27 minutes - plus 34

Looney was plus 30 in 17 minutes.

I mean it won't cost us in a series vs the Clips, but it's going to be important come later rounds.

Curry didn't even take a shot until half way through the first (meanwhile Cousins had taken 4). That just shouldn't happen.

Pacers with just 8 points in the 3rd.

How many instances would there be each season of teams failing to score 10 in a quarter?

It's insane.

I've somehow managed to find myself supporting arguably the three most disappointing teams in three different sports.

Dockers
Tottenham
Raptors

Hey we're not disappointing! We're just, uh... trophy challenged.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back