Live Event The 2019 NBA playoffs thread - Round 1 and Conference Semi finals

Remove this Banner Ad

OKC lost but its ok. Rusty got his trip doub

As long as he averages a triple double for the playoffs it doesn't matter if that's only 4 games.

A Rocket fan complaining about a free throw court is like me complaining about Draymond getting a tech.

uhhh, where exactly did i complain? lmao

i got on the front foot because i know thats the first thing that would be brought up by other posters

Also, draymond should literally get a tech every single game yet he escapes more often than not........ ******* s**t analogy

So Steph can see straight now after getting contact lenses. Lord have mercy.

Come on Sandra Sully.

or hawthorn fans complaining about free kicks :D

Excellent holding the ball decision.

i got on the front foot because i know thats the first thing that would be brought up by other posters

Also, draymond should literally get a tech every single game yet he escapes more often than not........ ******* s**t analogy

LOL. The board is holding real estate in your head.

Of course. You definitely weren't bringing it up because you were unhappy about it.

wat? We'd bring up that Harden had a lot of free throws because he scored 29 points, or Houston won because they shot a lot of free throws?

Despite what you think Harden/Houston has had a lot of love on this board this year. Especially from me. I mean one of my last posts was this...

"I think it's more about how good people think Houston are than how bad Utah is."

I don't know what's going on in that little head of yours.

Thanks for explaining why it was a good analogy I guess...?

I'll explain it for you anyway (though I think everyone else got it).

I don't complain about a tech Draymond gets, even if I think he doesn't deserve it, because there are a bunch of games where he probably should get a tech and doesn't.

Likewise Harden fans shouldn't complain about a game they may not get foul calls, because there are a bunch of games where he gets foul calls he probably shouldn't.

Anyway, I know it's tough that Harden only had 3 free throws. I mean he only had 7 games of three or less free throws this season so you aren't used to seeing it. But it's going to be okay.

Last edited:
The big issue for Utah was always going to be how Gobert was going to go against the Rockets offense.

He's so important for them, but Houston just loves playing against big guys.

Last years series he was -62 over the series (and they were actually +12 when he was on the bench).

Game 1 he was -23.

I'm not sure what they can do about it though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I tipped nets because Philly have a clear problem defending guards and the nets have 3 guards that can drop 30 on any given night... they really need to address that issue and the lack of three point shooting

The big issue for Utah was always going to be how Gobert was going to go against the Rockets offense.

He's so important for them, but Houston just loves playing against big guys.

Last years series he was -62 over the series (and they were actually +12 when he was on the bench).

Game 1 he was -23.

I'm not sure what they can do about it though.
Gotta stay on capela and find someone to cover for hardens drives.

If Tucker and Gordon keep hitting their 3s its all she wrote.

The difference between the two flagarant ones lol. Embiid very very lucky boy, he knows he's there and throws it back with intent. Dare I say if it was a lesser name throwing that they'd be gone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back