List Mgmt. The 2019 Trade and Free Agency Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Waiting for Topkent To tell us all that it wont happen cause Melbourne based players dont move to other Melbourne based teams. So forget it you lot

Even after all these years you campaigners still can't get it right

It's Melbourne based players their clubs want, blokes like Dal Santo, Goddard, Chapman, Frawley etc moved around but their original club were happy for the compo pick.

If we put an offer in that activates a first round compo and the pies salary cap is a bit tight they'll push him towards the door because I'd say they would much prefer De Goey and Stephenson

Even after all these years you campaigners still can't get it right

It's Melbourne based players their clubs want, blokes like Dal Santo, Goddard, Chapman, Frawley etc moved around but their original club were happy for the compo pick.

If we put an offer in that activates a first round compo and the pies salary cap is a bit tight they'll push him towards the door because I'd say they would much prefer De Goey and Stephenson

so players like Howe?

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

I'm not sure we were too shattered at losing Howe at the time
We weren't. He was playing very ordinary football as a result of throwing all his toys out of the cot because Roos was forcing him to play in the backline, and he felt he was better used as a forward. So he took off to Collingwood with promises of of playing as a high half forward, being a perfect Gunston/Smith hybrid player, for that to only last about a month, and Bucks to be lauded as a genius after moving him to the backline and him actually putting in some effort there.

We weren't. He was playing very ordinary football as a result of throwing all his toys out of the cot because Roos was forcing him to play in the backline, and he felt he was better used as a forward. So he took off to Collingwood with promises of of playing as a high half forward, being a perfect Gunston/Smith hybrid player, for that to only last about a month, and Bucks to be lauded as a genius after moving him to the backline and him actually putting in some effort there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thread has gotten boring again you got anything for us chief?

Not really. Interesting that Elliott stuff only just broke a couple of days ago. I was told (and pretty sure I mentioned it) ages ago, we’ve been into him for months.

Essendon have no cap room, but will if Joe leaves, so don’t read too much into the Langdon stuff. They could only match our deal at best (unless there’s another one on the way out).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back