List Mgmt. The 2019 Trade and Free Agency Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I was just listening to reports De Goey is listening to offers. North was mentioned, but other clubs in Vic interested. Probably the big fish everyone is making out Clarko is getting. Didnt think we had that sort of war chest.

On CPH1701 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yeah I reckon Hawthorn are all over him. It’s either him or Whitfield the Hawks are into.

Pick 3 for 6 and Finlayson would be pretty good. DB mentioned a few names being thrown up and I liked Finlayson the most. Plus, it would stop Bell asking for whatever we get from splitting the pick.

On CPH1701 using BigFooty.com mobile app
There’s no way we give one of those picks to Fremantle for Langdon. As if you’d even ask for that.

Would be funny if we're chasing Mason Cox.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is that like tinnitus?
No s**t I seriously thought I was getting sy

Edit: started this post a while back. Got up. Forgot about it. Had another beer and a spot of dinner.

Came back and somehow this gets posted. No idea whatsoever of what I had to say on this topic.

I’m sure you sense what I’m getting at though.

Edit: started this post a while back. Got up. Forgot about it. Had another beer and a spot of dinner.

Came back and somehow this gets posted. No idea whatsoever of what I had to say on this topic.

All good, I know exactly what you're talking about, crazy person.

No s**t I seriously thought I was getting sy...mptoms of dementia by the sounds of it

Agree, apart from that other bit.

No s**t I seriously thought I was getting sy...mptoms of dementia by the sounds of it

She may be suffering from symptoms of dementia, but at least she's not suffering from symptoms of dementia.

She may be suffering from symptoms of dementia, but at least she's not suffering from symptoms of dementia.
Your joke is pretty funny but not that funny. But since the jokes on me I gave it a love above your regular like - just to show what a good sport and all-round ace person I am.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back