List Mgmt. The 2019 Trade and Free Agency Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

GatesOfHell

Club Legend
Oct 19, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
Mitch Brown is a seriously ordinary footballer. Sheer desperation by us. TMac, Weid and Brown ... that’s a bottom six quality set up whichever way you wish to slice it.

Last edited:

blitznu

Premiership Player
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Probably more importantly than bringing in Brown himself, is that if we're talking to him, it'd be very unlikely that we're taking Jackson with Pick 3
Which is good cause id rather Young. Cant wait for us to take some random campaigner at 3

(Log in to remove this ad.)

markm106

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 29, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Not overly keen on Brown. He’ll be 30 towards the end of next season. He’s handy though and can play both ends. I thought Essendon would have kept him. Could be decent depth but I’d hope the likes of Weideman Petty and Omac could be playing well enough to keep him out.

Not overly keen on Brown. He’ll be 30 towards the end of next season. He’s handy though and can play both ends. I thought Essendon would have kept him. Could be decent depth but I’d hope the likes of Weideman Petty and Omac could be playing well enough to keep him out.
i dont mind him as a rookie listed player

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
When did Theseventhhamster creep back in here?

I would like to see us talking to Pedo about coming back.

One thing worse than picking up random delisted spuds is picking up random Bombers delisted spuds.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back