List Mgmt. The 2019 Trade and Free Agency Thread

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cobwebs

Team Captain
Oct 21, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
How is that not relevant? The whole reason ya crying over Jackson is because we arent bidding on Green to stop a team getting another top 10 player. Yet we are gifting Freo that exact scenario while Freo also has the exact player we need so the risk of getting caught out isnt as great as getting a player we dont need with our 12 other inside mids.
Apologies for the out burst previously when I answered your comment over stepped the mark. My bad.

harry000

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 9, 2015
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
New England Patriots
Apologies for the out burst previously when I answered your comment over stepped the mark. My bad.
Youre not a member of this forum until you call blitznu a fu** wit lol

When he first started posting the rest of the board were like "oh golly gosh, who is this ruffian? Best put the range rover in the secure garage whilst he is around."

Actually ended up being a valuable member of the forum :p

schmuttt

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
West Ham United

When he first started posting the rest of the board were like "oh golly gosh, who is this ruffian? Best put the range rover in the secure garage whilst he is around."

I loved him from day 1

Demon 16

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 25, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
This board is a little weird.

People take shit a little to seriously.
It’s that 1 successful season I tell ya.

I miss the funny threads like the one where we all had a go at designing the banner for the week.

‘Wrong way, Go back’ signs.. Black holes.. Brick walls.. lol

I can’t wait until we fu** up another 6 drafts and are down the bottom where we belong and not taking ourselves seriously again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Andy_Mac

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 24, 2009
Torquay
AFL Club
Melbourne

I miss the funny threads like the one where we all had a go at designing the banner for the week.

I can’t wait until we fu** up another 6 drafts and are down the bottom where we belong and not taking ourselves seriously again.
Agreed. It’s a public forum where we come to pass time and talk shit about a common interest (mainly for me because my wife hates footy).

Need to clean up the passive aggressive BS.

Cannon82

Cancelled
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne

I think we spent an entire season making fish puns, way back when.

blitznu

Club Legend
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne

Uptight bunch of campaigners you lot were. Im just a bogan who couldnt get proper schooling. fu** i got ripped for not knowing how to write now i think everybody is used to dots being places randomly with no paragraphs or whatever the fu** else im supposed to do that i have no idea about. Never heard ruffian is that what you highty tighty campaigners call normal folk like me

Andy_Mac

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 24, 2009
Torquay
AFL Club
Melbourne
Uptight bunch of campaigners you lot were. Im just a bogan who couldnt get proper schooling. fu** i got ripped for not knowing how to write now i think everybody is used to dots being places randomly with no paragraphs or whatever the fu** else im supposed to do that i have no idea about. Never heard ruffian is that what you highty tighty campaigners call normal folk like me

Classic

harry000

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 9, 2015
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
New England Patriots

Hahaha just heard someone posh say ruffian on a movie.

Im far from highty tighty... grew up in a shitty town in Tassie. Old man was accountant so all the people back home thought I was posh and when I moved to Melbourne people here tell me Im a bogan. Cant win

Gysberts2Bate

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 12, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
There is obviously an element of need when it comes to GWS and Jackson, but I do find it funny to suggest that Jackson at 3 is a big reach, but if we don't take him, he's gone at 4.

It's also not without it's irony that some are dead against Jackson because we have Gawn, but want us to bid on Green when we already don't have space for the inside mids we have.
Dom Tyson literally died for these sins. Can double down on the irony if you consider that we're meant to recruit Green into the same position Tyson was in, when Tyson was traded out to build depth in the area Jackson will be in.

Top Bottom