List Mgmt. The 2019 Trade and Free Agency Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

vanders will be 28 in March so doesn’t have a lot of time on his side but luckily in spite of only playing 35 games he’s the kind of bloke that can hit the ground running, and hopefully the time out extends his durability a bit. Would honestly rather a fit AVB and peak KK than Langdon and Tomlinson

If you ever needed proof to take the conclusions the media come to with a grain of salt at this time of year, I read this morning that Shaun Higgins was increasingly likely to leave North for Geelong... About 2 hours later, he's resigned with North. Unsurprisingly, the article I read on FoxSports, had been edited.

If you ever needed proof to take the conclusions the media come to with a grain of salt at this time of year, I read this morning that Shaun Higgins was increasingly likely to leave North for Geelong... About 2 hours later, he's resigned with North. Unsurprisingly, the article I read on FoxSports, had been edited.
Who was it? Not Jay Clark surely

The fact we haven’t announced Joel smith signing a new deal makes me wonder if a lawsuit is coming.
I was wondering this yesterday haha. I’m sure they’ve been in mitigation all year to avoid a scandal. God this club is cursed.

The fact we haven’t announced Joel smith signing a new deal makes me wonder if a lawsuit is coming.

Would be hard to prove. You would have to prove that treatment caused harm or made the condition worse. The club would argue that a minimum base requirement was achieved.

He should sue the AFL , didn't they issue a directive that all clubs must have 18 players on the ground for practice matches , thus forcing us to put an injured player on the park. :think: . :cool:

Sam Murray has been delisted by Collingwood.

I'd be keen to chuck him a life line.

Before his ban he averaged 20 disposals at 70% (16 of those uncontested), 5 marks and 362 meters gained. Only 22 yo.

Before his ban he averaged 20 disposals at 70% (16 of those uncontested), 5 marks and 362 meters gained. Only 22 yo.
Hold on. Isn’t that the provisionally suspended dude?

Seem to remember him being a bit of a mini Frost. Lots of dash and potential highlights for YouTube but an equal amount of turnovers. One Frost is enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surprised Collingwood delisted him after putting him on the rookie list this year while suspended. Could be a good a good player but his kicking is real average and we don’t need more of that.

It was one of their Trade Whispers articles which is written by some bloke call Staff Writers. But it was based on what Sam Edmund was saying on SEN this morn.

Ah, yes. You know its really bad when a writer won't even put their name to it.

This thread is making angry.

Someone make something up.

Devastating Boris give us some intel.

Heck, just bite your dick off Topkent!

Not much I haven’t already mentioned. Bit of a holding pattern while clubs wait on the GC PP news. Most teams intensely studying their draft ideas.

Saw ABV, Corey Maynard and unconfirmed other person at the spud bar in St Kilda yesterday, not sure what they were talking about, but can only assume it was about Jamie Elliot’s upcoming signing with Melbourne.

Is that you, staff writer?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back