List Mgmt. The 2019 Trade and Free Agency Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

22 for Langdon is fine. We have a good recent history with second round pick trades.
Ironically I'd say Milkshakes has given better value than Hibberd. Ironic because it's polar opposite to reactions at the time of the trades.

Hibberd is an imposter I reckon. I genuinely think he's been a borderline spud since his AA season. Milkshakes has been very good when fit.

Ironically I'd say Milkshakes has given better value than Hibberd. Ironic because it's polar opposite to reactions at the time of the trades.

Hibberd is an imposter I reckon. I genuinely think he's been a borderline spud since his AA season. Milkshakes has been very good when fit.

Spud is harsh, but he went from someone who probably should have been AA to okay and serviceable defender in one off-season. Was averaging midfielder possessions and was a real driving force off half-back in 2017 as well as intercepting and generally stopping his opponent. That disappeared and his disposal has been getting flakier, plus he's slowed down as well. Hore should be replacing him in the 22 next year.

No s**t I seriously thought I was getting sy

Edit: started this post a while back. Got up. Forgot about it. Had another beer and a spot of dinner.

Came back and somehow this gets posted. No idea whatsoever of what I had to say on this topic.

I’m sure you sense what I’m getting at though.
Indubitably, it is time for another beer, enjoy.

Brody's Father Jack Mihocek played for Essendon. So they are all one-eyed bombers MAD. Now they have to barrack for Collingwood. LOL
Haha yeah it’s a funny one, I know Jack really well and his transition from supporting Essendon to Collingwood was instant 😂😂

How are saints gonna get Howard, Hill, Ryder and a small? 12 and 18 next is like 80 odd Stevens will get em 30 odd. They would surely keep next years first for trying to get King. They planning on sending Stevens pick for Howard and Ryder? Wont be going to the draft at all by the looks of it

I think both have been great players for the club. Pretty harsh to call either spuds. Remember this season we had like 4 good players, everyone was down on form.

How are saints gonna get Howard, Hill, Ryder and a small? 12 and 18 next is like 80 odd Stevens will get em 30 odd. They would surely keep next years first for trying to get King. They planning on sending Stevens pick for Howard and Ryder? Wont be going to the draft at all by the looks of it
You forgot Jones.

Was thinking the same today, particularly before they split 6. Seems like they’ve gone after literally everyone without much thought for how it happens. They’re shipping off Bruce as well, but they aren’t getting anything amazing for him either

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just want us to trade for Bonar so i can hear Goody talk about how talented his Bonar is after each game.
Post game presser.
Tom Browne: How good was Bonar for you tonight?
Goodwin: Yeah, I thought he really stood up for us. He was rock solid all night, and kept his head over the ball.

Writes itself. Must recruit.

It's gonna someone who's 'best 22' who they are not fussed with losing.

Cox, Mihocek, Langdon, Sier, Aish etc.

It will be more than one. There is a big discrepancy between the most and least of their starting 22. The “prestige” of playing for the pies is only worth so much.

Stephenson is the ultimate, with Mihocek most likely and I’d love to package it with WHE but Varcoe would be more likely.

It will be more than one. There is a big discrepancy between the most and least of their starting 22. The “prestige” of playing for the pies is only worth so much.

Stephenson is the ultimate, with Mihocek most likely and I’d love to package it with WHE but Varcoe would be more likely.

Varcoe is almost 32 and cooked. Surely we wouldn’t even consider him.

Stephenson would be amazing and WHE quite handy.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

This Trade is boring as batshit for Melbourne. I want to see some action. Even announcing the Langdon trade would do me. Announcing a Langdon haircut would be a bonus.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back