List Mgmt. The 2019 Trade and Free Agency Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Can we trade GWS' future 1st for a pick this year? Ill be going after Brisbanes as theyll have 3 players next year im pretty sure
I think they'll probably look to split one of our picks and try get a couple of kids like Gould and Weightman if they can. good players that will likely go first round but not top 10 sorts you'd think. but how that all happens, I don't know.

apologies if it's been said, but it was pick 9 and a future 2nd
still not totally unreasonable especially when SOS knew the deal for Papley had fallen over

On the one hand I totally agree with you. On the other hand I think you might be mocking me.....
Every time I drink CD it's usually from beer lines which taste like they haven't been cleaned since the wall came down, so I don't rate myself as a judge. Boag's is an elite beer though, one of my favourites.

Every time I drink CD it's usually from beer lines which taste like they haven't been cleaned since the wall came down, so I don't rate myself as a judge. Boag's is an elite beer though, one of my favourites.

i like boags a great deal as well. Just dont understand the CD hate

"Has been playing at senior level throughout this season and has continued to show what he does well: rebound off half-back, kick the ball with penetration and match up on senior types. He has as good a CV as any of the draft hopefuls with his back-to-back All Australian jumpers and being a regular senior in the SANFL. Will be fascinating to see where clubs view Gould on draft night given his maturity as a prospect already. "

Sounds great!

As good a U/18 Championship highlights video you'll ever see. Showed some mongrel like qualities as well. Went after a 16yo opponent across the boundary line.

Surely we would ask May and/or KK to catch up with him?

On CPH1701 using BigFooty.com mobile app
yep, according to his manager we've already called and they said they're only focused on him playing at Carlton, we need May and KK to get in ear, if he's still not interested, we roll him up in a carpet and throw him off a bridge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Try living somewhere where 4X Gold is the preferred option on tap and they give you a styrofoam cooler with your pot / schooner.

yep, according to his manager we've already called and they said they're only focused on him playing at Carlton, we need May and KK to get in ear, if he's still not interested, we roll him up in a carpet and throw him off a bridge.
Jetta is a great leader and mentor of indigenous players is worth catching up. The indigenous players was part of the Carlton appeal, we have May, his former captain and Jetta who has won leadership awards. Two pretty good indigenous players to have at a club.

Jetta is a great leader and mentor of indigenous players is worth catching up. The indigenous players was part of the Carlton appeal, we have May, his former captain and Jetta who has won leadership awards. Two pretty good indigenous players to have at a club.

May might not be his favourite person.... doesnt seem to have been Frost's

May might not be his favourite person.... doesnt seem to have been Frost's
May was captain at Gold Coast for a reason and it wasn't training standards! He was very much a relationship-based leader.

I don't know what Frost thinks of him but watch his teammate's reaction to his goal in the same game. The guy is popular for sure.

The Frost / May tiff is a storm in a big-eared teacup. Reckon the two of them would be fine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back