List Mgmt. The 2019 Trade and Free Agency Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Wtf is this? Blitz is forthright in his views but I’ve never seen him resort to abuse. Show some respect for other posters, this board has way higher standards than this.

No need for hyperbole.

How is that not relevant? The whole reason ya crying over Jackson is because we arent bidding on Green to stop a team getting another top 10 player. Yet we are gifting Freo that exact scenario while Freo also has the exact player we need so the risk of getting caught out isnt as great as getting a player we dont need with our 12 other inside mids.
Apologies for the out burst previously when I answered your comment over stepped the mark. My bad.

Apologies for the out burst previously when I answered your comment over stepped the mark. My bad.
Youre not a member of this forum until you call blitznu a * wit lol

When he first started posting the rest of the board were like "oh golly gosh, who is this ruffian? Best put the range rover in the secure garage whilst he is around."

Actually ended up being a valuable member of the forum :p

This board is a little weird.

People take s**t a little to seriously.

It’s that 1 successful season I tell ya.

I miss the funny threads like the one where we all had a go at designing the banner for the week.

‘Wrong way, Go back’ signs.. Black holes.. Brick walls.. lol

I can’t wait until we * up another 6 drafts and are down the bottom where we belong and not taking ourselves seriously again.

I miss the funny threads like the one where we all had a go at designing the banner for the week.

I can’t wait until we fu** up another 6 drafts and are down the bottom where we belong and not taking ourselves seriously again.
Agreed. It’s a public forum where we come to pass time and talk s**t about a common interest (mainly for me because my wife hates footy).

Need to clean up the passive aggressive BS.

I can’t wait until we fu** up another 6 drafts and are down the bottom where we belong and not taking ourselves seriously again.

I think we spent an entire season making fish puns, way back when.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Youre not a member of this forum until you call blitznu a fu** wit lol

When he first started posting the rest of the board were like "oh golly gosh, who is this ruffian? Best put the range rover in the secure garage whilst he is around."

Actually ended up being a valuable member of the forum :p
Uptight bunch of campaigners you lot were. Im just a bogan who couldnt get proper schooling. * i got ripped for not knowing how to write now i think everybody is used to dots being places randomly with no paragraphs or whatever the * else im supposed to do that i have no idea about. Never heard ruffian is that what you highty tighty campaigners call normal folk like me

Really?? I fully can’t remember that

Was quite a while back, but I can't be bothered going to find it. If anyone has the link please let minnow.

Uptight bunch of campaigners you lot were. Im just a bogan who couldnt get proper schooling. fu** i got ripped for not knowing how to write now i think everybody is used to dots being places randomly with no paragraphs or whatever the fu** else im supposed to do that i have no idea about. Never heard ruffian is that what you highty tighty campaigners call normal folk like me

Classic

Uptight bunch of campaigners you lot were. Im just a bogan who couldnt get proper schooling. fu** i got ripped for not knowing how to write now i think everybody is used to dots being places randomly with no paragraphs or whatever the fu** else im supposed to do that i have no idea about. Never heard ruffian is that what you highty tighty campaigners call normal folk like me

Hahaha just heard someone posh say ruffian on a movie.

Im far from highty tighty... grew up in a shitty town in Tassie. Old man was accountant so all the people back home thought I was posh and when I moved to Melbourne people here tell me Im a bogan. Cant win

Speaking of fish how good is willem powerfish and his 3m flatty catching skills. Most of you wont find it funny at all

I’ve been lurking since 2009, so must have been in a hiatus

Upon further reflection, its entirely possible I spent a season in a thread by myself making fish puns.

There is obviously an element of need when it comes to GWS and Jackson, but I do find it funny to suggest that Jackson at 3 is a big reach, but if we don't take him, he's gone at 4.

It's also not without it's irony that some are dead against Jackson because we have Gawn, but want us to bid on Green when we already don't have space for the inside mids we have.
Dom Tyson literally died for these sins. Can double down on the irony if you consider that we're meant to recruit Green into the same position Tyson was in, when Tyson was traded out to build depth in the area Jackson will be in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back