The 2020 Big Footy Tout of the Year competion

What is the minimum number of tips you want per week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Jan 6, 2011
Darwin
AFL Club
Adelaide
Not going to lie, I did check the tips a couple times through out the day and when Fab was 3/3 I thought I may be in trouble, until I saw he had selected Trekking and then I knew I was home and hosed as his selection wasn't going to beat Rock Magic.

In the end the best tipper won and I will be looking at moving to a subscription based tipping service going forward.

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Not going to lie, I did check the tips a couple times through out the day and when Fab was 3/3 I thought I may be in trouble, until I saw he had selected Trekking and then I knew I was home and hosed as his selection wasn't going to beat Rock Magic.

In the end the best tipper won and I will be looking at moving to a subscription based tipping service going forward.
No one tipped 4 from 4 all year so it was pretty safe! Will pay for your Darwin tips as long as it isnt With Pleasure

Viva la Mattner

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 30, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tottenham
When we starting again? Going ******* chips in early on when looked like Covid would shut it down 😫 reckon I’d have given it a shake have had a good run last few months plucking some out

Both prize getters taking Ascot quads for double these stakes

Fab

1607133368371.png

Firey

1607133384104.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back