The 2020 JUB JUB MEMORIAL Supercars thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Mal1234

Debutant
Nov 2, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
And it looks like Alex Davision has the seat. For this round no word if it is his full time.

Sep 11, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Storm|V/OzCricket|NBA-P|NHL-P|V8|F1
apparently, with the cancellation of the GP by F1 (FIA) and AGPC (seemingly without following the advice of "quarantine the one person and get on with the event" advice from the Chief Health Officer of Victoria/Australia), all supporting categories, including V8's, are cancelled for the entire event weekend, too :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm guessing this must be why Scott McLaughlin is currently streaming himself setting laps around Bathurst in an Indycar on Twitch

He is also racing in the Indycar league, starting this Sunday morning our time.

Was just watching it Live, SM couldn’t work out how Will Power was so quick, after talking on the phone he found out he was using a race setting, oops! Pretty cool to watch, they will be doing a race soon.

Even I’d enjoy that, I remember winning the TMNT coloring comp at Fountain Flicks back in the day!

Watched a heap of SM practicing and racing today, I really like it actually. Will Power spat it when SM got in his way during practice, drivers were talking to each other, was fun the watch. Gonna watch the race at 7am, Jimmy Johnson is racing in it as well.

I'm expecting a lot of DNFs. The 2 practice races I've seen SM has crashed out with like half the race to go and there was less than half the field left 😂

The cars seem super twitchy with the settings they use

Yep! I was too tired when my alarm went off at 7am, I'll watch it later on replay and try not to find out who won before that.

Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
I only saw the last 10 or so laps. I can only assume that they turned damage down (if that is even a thing in iRacing) because of all the carnage that occurred in the practice races.

Also, that top 3 was hardly surprising. Sage Karam dominated the first practice race I saw SM participate in, Rosenqvist is apparently a bit of a sim racing legend and Will Power had been killing in in the practices.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back