Oct 20, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
It's good hey !

Tahan.....
giphy.gif
Did I tell you that I see Tahan’s godparents on Friday and Sunday nights at bingo where I work. Well I did before the shutdown. Her sister Monisha dates Jack Wighton and she had her 21st earlier this year at Brissy and the godparents didn’t go. The godfather is a dirty bastard and I’m always saying stuff about Tahan and he laughs. I got up him for not going to the 21st.
Apparently Tahan and Monisha’s parents are an aboriginal and a Sri Lankan. In racehorse parlance you would class that as impeccable breeding. Especially in regards to Tahan. 😜😍

I’m most of the way through episode 6 NSWCROW . When ScottyMac took poll silence in the Erebus pen. I can’t wait until Barry loses it when Coulthard does the go slow. 😂
They really did a have a shocking season.

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Lando, GT and possibly Lowndes in this week.

And a Super2 rookie I think

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
They really did a have a shocking season.
Everything looked so unprofessional. As you watch each episode you start to wonder if Barry Ryan is the biggest contributor to their problems. He blames the crew for most of the season and then says it’s the drivers fault at the end of Sandown. All this while he abuses the * out of everyone. Also, earlier in the season ScottyMac had nothing to do with him leading the championship. It was the Mustang. By the end of Sandown ScottyMac was the sole reason.
How bad was Luke Youlden in the enduros? He wasn’t getting much support from Barry Ryan though.

Everything looked so unprofessional. As you watch each episode you start to wonder if Barry Ryan is the biggest contributor to their problems. He blames the crew for most of the season and then says it’s the drivers fault at the end of Sandown. All this while he abuses the fu** out of everyone. Also, earlier in the season ScottyMac had nothing to do with him leading the championship. It was the Mustang. By the end of Sandown ScottyMac was the sole reason.
How bad was Luke Youlden in the enduros? He wasn’t getting much support from Barry Ryan though.

I 100% get being frustrated and i have no doubt Barry cares about the team a million more times than i do but geez , at least ACT like a professional.

Lukey had a 'mare but let's be honest , it's not like he doesn't have prior form in that department.

Sebring given the arse from tonights Eseries rd.

3 races at COTA
Albeit , a modified version that cuts the back " straight " in half and takes out one of the best overtaking spots on the track :drunk:

Lando Norris returns.
Will Power returns.
Austin Cindric debuts along with Lowndsey and Tander.
Also a super2 driver whose name escapes me

Also , the celebrity race(s) are monday night

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Top 3 just miles ahead of the rest in terms of consistency.

Back