The 2020 JUB JUB MEMORIAL Supercars thread

Remove this Banner Ad

It's kind of funny imo that some of you think Penske leaving is a bad thing. Them entering in the first place was a bad thing!
Why ??

If they didn't come JW would've had 10 titles.

Ooh, imadodgyumpire changed his avatar = good
It's not of Neil Crompton = bad
If the Panthers win the GF tonight, I'll leave this for another week.

Then I'll have this for another week, because C9 reporter Hannah Sinclair rocks the pink dress

Then I'll put he Neil Crompton one up.

Why ??

If they didn't come JW would've had 10 titles.
I think I agree with Roland.

But it's more that they were kind of out of place in Australia I think. People can do what they want, but Australia is a smaller racing "industry/culture, etc." and Penske is a bit too much. They're presence alone makes it harder and more expensive for everyone else. Over here is the place for smaller teams bottom feeders, which is why Dane's over here.

I think I agree with Roland.

But it's more that they were kind of out of place in Australia I think. People can do what they want, but Australia is a smaller racing "industry/culture, etc." and Penske is a bit too much. They're presence alone makes it harder and more expensive for everyone else. Over here is the place for smaller teams bottom feeders, which is why Dane's over here.
T8 wasn't exactly a small setup when he got here.

Yeah they were dominant but Penske added some legitimacy to the competition IMO

Having Penske was worth a shot as Supercars were losing the local car market and needed a hook as a series. I thought their initial try with 1 car with an out of practice Ambrose was silly and did wonder about their commitment but they came, they won, and they took their golden boy in the process. The Supercar governing body didn't help matters with their idiotic mid year rule changes and knowing their track record will not have learned a thing from their corrupt meddling.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reynolds to Kelly Racing, Coulthard to BJR is my guess.

would be funny to see jr jones out of a ride after the rumors of him wanting to swap cars with team mates who are faster then him mid season is true ha

wonder what tem sydney does? funding wouldn't be near this year

The Adelaide 500 is no more....

Parklands Society and Greenies are rejoicing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back