List Mgmt. The 2020 Trade and Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Fair enough. I could overlook just about any deficiency for solid facial expressions tho, and Mitch pull amazing faces every time I see him on TV. Fantastic bottom lip curl.
My 5 second google search doesn't do it justice, look out for it next time you're watching a replay.

View attachment 986869 View attachment 986856 View attachment 986857

(Can't blame him for wanting to check himself out on the big screen? Check out that "Blue Steel"!!!).
iu

Anyway I could probably post 100 more picks of Mitch but I'll save it for another thread.
I would like to this sort of compilation of emo stats guy.

Collingwood are offering Treloar about to the highest bidder.

Media reporting is funny. Say he is a required player etc, yet the whispers are they are super keen to move him on. 28 at start of next season, 2 bad hammy injuries already. Plus a back loaded contract.

I dont particularly rate him, but at his best he would be a decent inclusion in our line up with a bit of speed and ability to break the lines. Not a particularly great kick though, and the contract size plus the injuries wouldn't be ideal.

Collingwood are offering Treloar about to the highest bidder.

Media reporting is funny. Say he is a required player etc, yet the whispers are they are super keen to move him on. 28 at start of next season, 2 bad hammy injuries already. Plus a back loaded contract.

I dont particularly rate him, but at his best he would be a decent inclusion in our line up with a bit of speed and ability to break the lines. Not a particularly great kick though, and the contract size plus the injuries wouldn't be ideal.
No thanks to Treloar. Another hack kick in the guts isn't what we need.

Treloar is an interesting one. Collingwood paid and gave up a lot to get him across. From an opposition supporter point of view I've always seen him as an A grade player when he's fit and going. Butchers the footy from time to time, but racks up big numbers at least and has the burst of speed from stoppages.

Yet I was shocked to see that he's never won a best and fairest at either club, or made an All Australian.

Treloar is ******* mud. who gives a fu** if you get it 35 times a game if 12 of those barely hit ya boot another 20 dont hit a target. He is everything that's wrong with football
Yeah, a fitter, faster Magner. Could find blokes to get big numbers pretty easily from a state League or the draft without paying his sort of wages or trade demands.

Said this in the draft board but why would you not just pick up Crouch and Keep your 2 first round picks if your the blues? Surely that is value?

I think some of the Carlton supporters think they are getting Wines. They probably realise Clarry ain’t going there.
Why would Wines go there either?

Wines is VC of Port, he’s turned down offers to come to Victorian clubs before, Port have now risen to top of the ladder and were just a bit more than a goal away from a grand final. Why leave for a non finals team now?

And why would Port trade him? 2 years still on his contract, Port going to trade their VC when they’ll feel like they can win the premiership next year?

I reckon Carlton supporters are just delusional. They think everyone just wants to be a Carlton player

Last edited:
Why would Wines go there either?

Wines is VC of Port, he’s turned down offers to come to Victorian clubs before, Port have now risen to top of the ladder and were just a bit more than a goal away from a grand final. Why leave for a non finals team now?

And why would Port trade him? 2 years still on his contract, Port going to trade their VC when they’ll feel like they can win the premiership next year?

I reckon Carlton supporter are just delusional. They think everyone just wants to be a Carlton player
Yeah I don’t think they’ll get him. But they always think he’s available.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No thanks to Treloar. Another hack kick in the guts isn't what we need.
No indeed.

Its weird. I was envious of the Pies. I thought he was going to be a real gun one day. Thought the same about Shiel. Funny old world. I think even when you know the media are rubbish, some of their crap insidiously creeps into your mind without being fully aware. GWS used to get talked about as having every good player possible and it only was a matter of time. I reckon a small stupid part of my brain bought in

No indeed.

Its weird. I was envious of the Pies. I thought he was going to be a real gun one day. Thought the same about Shiel. Funny old world. I think even when you know the media are rubbish, some of their crap insidiously creeps into your mind without being fully aware. GWS used to get talked about as having every good player possible and it only was a matter of time. I reckon a small stupid part of my brain bought in
GWS did great with getting rid of the mids who cant use the ball. be a whole heap different if they lost Kelly and whitfield

No indeed.

Shiel I thought was a real gun and chance at being a dominant player. Treloar is a fantasy footy gum, but his woeful kicking would always hold him back in the real thing.

We've been duped ourselves too. Tyson was fabulous in a crap team trying to find their feet (and that hair!) But once we needed players to do something more with their touches his limitations became more apparent.

No indeed.

Me too mate. I honestly thought Treloar would go on to become of the games elite. After watching more Collingwood games you pay more attention to his style of play.

Good player, but give me Trac and Oliver everyday of the week of Treloar and Shiel.

Shiel I thought was a real gun and chance at being a dominant player. Treloar is a fantasy footy gum, but his woeful kicking would always hold him back in the real thing.

We've been duped ourselves too. Tyson was fabulous in a crap team trying to find their feet (and that hair!) But once we needed players to do something more with their touches his limitations became more apparent.
Tyson plateaued once he was competing with other teammates for the same footy but he'd have been a perfectly good third midfielder behind Trac and Oliver if we didn't have a bunch of others that went ahead of him. Probably would have been worth the downgrade from 2 to 9 if Harmes and Brayshaw had never come on and Viney had stayed injured etc, unlike Treloar and Shiel who cost two first rounders.

Tyson plateaued once he was competing with other teammates for the same footy but he'd have been a perfectly good third midfielder behind Trac and Oliver if we didn't have a bunch of others that went ahead of him. Probably would have been worth the downgrade from 2 to 9 if Harmes and Brayshaw had never come on and Viney had stayed injured etc, unlike Treloar and Shiel who cost two first rounders.
Gone to North and got nowhere near it in a team that regularly featured guys who were subsequently delisted though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back