List Mgmt. The 2020 Trade and Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

On the news just now, Stevo said that Saad will almost certainly leave Essendon after this game. He then said we were mooted as favourites and then Norf. Make of it as you please

On the news just now, Stevo said that Saad will almost certainly leave Essendon after this game. He then said we were mooted as favourites and then Norf. Make of it as you please
Jesus.

Im a bit worried the guy has some kind of clinical insanity that hasn’t shown itself until now

Jesus.

Im a bit worried the guy has some kind of clinical insanity that hasn’t shown itself until now
He must love to lose, Gold Coast to Essendon and is considering us and Norf. Would be fantastic if we got him though.

He's a free agent?

I only ask coz I'm not looking forward to dealing with Adrian Dodoro if so.

He's a free agent?

I only ask coz I'm not looking forward to dealing with Adrian Dodoro if so.
Nah, trade. But if he wants out, Essendon won't stop him

When you start trying to put Saad into our 22, things get a bit moist in the crotch region.

It’s been 2 or 3 seasons now, where the looniest to the most reasonable supporters from both Melbourne and Essendon have speculated some kind of inside/outside swap would be beneficial to both clubs.

I bet they weren’t thinking of Saad for Brayshaw. Or even better, Saad for Mac T&O.

A man can dream.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus Christ, lead story on the HS was the 'brutal' call to cut Majak Daw. Does he deserve his career more than others because he tried to kill himself?

******* hell that's a disgusting argument

Feel for what the bloke has been through, but agree here.

You've just got to make the call in the fairest way for all players.

Feel for what the bloke has been through, but agree here.

You've just got to make the call in the fairest way for all players.
Reality was he's played 50 odd games and he's 29. Basically 5 games a year average in his career. Good on him for getting back and getting another game but I'd be shocked if anyone picked him up

Majak is similar to Mason Cox in a way. They prolonged their careers because they were a novelty. Neither are good footballers, and it's a slap in the face to blokes who worked their a$$e$ off and had talent but got overlooked yet these two continued to get games. Cox has height, Majak his frame. Maybe it opened doors to the Sudanese/America communities, if so it was probably worth prolonging their careers. But both aren't good at football.

If we're keeping Viney & Brayshaw, I would be interested to see if we can get massive overs for Sparrow from Adelaide.

He seems handy enough, but the midfield is congested for inside spots and if they're paying on potential, we might get massive overs for him. Also, if Jordon plays the same role and is rated internally, happy to have him try and be next man up.

If we're keeping Viney & Brayshaw, I would be interested to see if we can get massive overs for Sparrow from Adelaide.

He seems handy enough, but the midfield is congested for inside spots and if they're paying on potential, we might get massive overs for him. Also, if Jordon plays the same role and is rated internally, happy to have him try and be next man up.
Like the idea, but how likely is it that Adelaide would pay big overs? They're heading into a rebuild so want to bank picks and get players on the cheap who could play a role while their youngsters develop. If North are anything to go by there could be easy pickings from the DFA pool to get a depth mid or two.

Sparrow is young and looks fairly handy but can't see him fetching anymore than a 30ish pick, if that.

Majak is similar to Mason Cox in a way. They prolonged their careers because they were a novelty. Neither are good footballers, and it's a slap in the face to blokes who worked their a$$e$ off and had talent but got overlooked yet these two continued to get games. Cox has height, Majak his frame. Maybe it opened doors to the Sudanese/America communities, if so it was probably worth prolonging their careers. But both aren't good at football.

In fairness, both had their moments.

Cox in particular has played some decent footy, no worse than various other KPP's who have got to 100 games+ and he kicks bloody straight for a 7 footer.

Doesn't have tonnes of games sense, but a handful up forward and has kicked over a goal a game his career.

In fairness, both had their moments.

Cox in particular has played some decent footy, no worse than various other KPP's who have got to 100 games+ and he kicks bloody straight for a 7 footer.

Doesn't have tonnes of games sense, but a handful up forward and has kicked over a goal a game his career.
His '18 prelim was exceptional. Had a couple of other alright games too. Plenty of top pick KPFs have been duds so he's done alright really given his lack of experience with the game.

Daw was quality in 2018; far more consistent than any stuff Cox has dished up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back