Vent The 2021 Horse's Ass Award - Voting Now Open !!!

Who is the Winner of the 2021 Horse's Ass Award

• N Hind - away from Marvel

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Leon Cameron - multiple and varied colourful nominations

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • Any players attending Rugby games - you idiots !!

• Samson Ryan - the -2pt marvel

• J Macrae

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The AFL

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Champion Data

• Luke Parks - 5 pts in 80% game time plus an injury

• Jordan Clark

• R'OB - for failing to football until part way through the season

• C Daniel - a 20pt game plus suspension from a "premo" defender

• Sholl

• Zerrett - for services to timing of captaincy selections

• P Dangerflop - various and collected stupidity

• Mumford - for existing

• St Kilda Selectors - for not picking Highmore - who could actually play

• Jon Ralph

• Zevon

• Horse - for late selection drama when you knew he wasn't playing you asshat

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2017
QLD
AFL Club
Fremantle
My noms:
Jordan Clark for making me think he could football in the pre-season
ROB for deciding to not start his season until Round 3
Sholl for having a knack of being stuck on the "other" wing
C.Daniel for his 20 pointer and deciding that wasnt enough of a finger - getting himself rubbed out in the same game
Zerrett for his two lowest games of the season being the two with the C slapped on his arse
Leon Cameron for being himself
Would like to second the bolded. Obviously already nominated Leon but happy to go again. ****wit. TT is a gun mid you potato coach.

HolyRioli

Norm Smith Medallist
May 17, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Leeds Utd
Players who go to rugby games, specifically both Messers Mills and Greene:
- Mills I had to stomach a 46 from Connolly, Greene led to my first doughnut in 2-3 years
- Then the following week, by virtue of Marshall also copping COVID exposure and Dusty out for the reason, I had to bench Mills for a 65, trade Greene to Jack Martin (eww, but all I could afford with Dusty out as well), and an impressive 58 from Fullerton

Thanks for massive torpedo, dickheads. Cameron's asshattery I could work around

Mar 10, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Charlton Athletic, Roys FFC
I must admit, while you want people to have a normal life despite everything going on right now, I would have thought attending major sporting events by players in other team sports wasn’t very wise...

Dec 21, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Chelsea, Redbacks, Adelaide United
Shane mumford for existing
Brett Ratten and the St Kilda selection panel for refusing to pick Highmore

Cm Perfect

Club Legend
Jul 11, 2004
Dorset, UK
AFL Club
West Coast
1628269462489.png

Jon Ralph.

I would like to humbly nominate myself. I have ruined a bunch of otherwise very proficient AFL players simply by bringing them in to my team on any given week. I know I’m a long shot to beat Leon, but you’ve got to be in it to win it.

Oct 14, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Hold the hell up for just a second. So a coach who has an unexplained fetish for playing his best midfielders as forwards, and two-bit hack forwards such as Brent Daniels as mids, and is still absolutely baffled as to how this directly correlates to said teams’ win/loss ratio, all whilst having achieved precisely zero in his 8 year coaching tenure despite having about as much talent at his disposal as the 92’ USA Dream Team - this is the man Mr “Jon” Ralph you want not to be thrown out the back door into the alley behind Giants Stadium - but better yet nominated for COACH OF THE YEAR? Please tell us at exactly what height and angle were you dropped on your head at birth.

Cm Perfect

Club Legend
Jul 11, 2004
Dorset, UK
AFL Club
West Coast
Hold the hell up for just a second. So a coach who has an unexplained fetish for playing his best midfielders as forwards, and two-bit hack forwards such as Brent Daniels as mids, and is still absolutely baffled as to how this directly correlates to said teams’ win/loss ratio, all whilst having achieved precisely zero in his 8 year coaching tenure despite having about as much talent at his disposal as the 92’ USA Dream Team - this is the man Mr “Jon” Ralph you want not to be thrown out the back door into the alley behind Giants Stadium - but better yet nominated for COACH OF THE YEAR? Please tell us at exactly what height and angle were you dropped on your head at birth.

Lol. I love how Ralphy uses "they were 0-3" as part of his argument. Like who do you think was coaching them at that point you donkey? Hint: The bloke playing Josh Kelly in the forward pocket and causing his Fantasy price to drop below $700K.

Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
Lol. I love how Ralphy uses "they were 0-3" as part of his argument. Like who do you think was coaching them at that point you donkey? Hint: The bloke playing Josh Kelly in the forward pocket and causing his Fantasy price to drop below $700K.
God bless him for that one 🤣

Mar 10, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams

And kept Taranto in the FP despite their midfield getting thrashed a few weeks back...

May 2, 2017
QLD
AFL Club
Fremantle
Horse naming Mills despite injury making a late charge
Came to second this one. Horse is no Leon but he's giving it a shake.

It's fine to play games with fantasy potatoes because nobody cares if Matt Tabener is a late out, but if you are ****ing around with TT or Mills, you're a ****.

Mar 10, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
If Leon doesn't win I change my vote to every clown that didn't vote for him.

The standard you walk past is the standard you accept people!

View attachment 1209309

Oh no, I’m not figuring out how to edit the Poll !!

:p

(he is in a comfortable lead)

That is a wonderful list we’ve put together 🤩

I’m very disappointed not to receive a vote as of yet, but who am I to disagree with public opinion. That’s why a few short minutes ago I made a call to the leader of the Leon Cameron United party and congratulated Mr Cameron on his likely victory. He thanked me for the call and expressed his extreme disappointment at actually winning something this year.

Mar 10, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Dare I say it, an unassailable lead?

Well, it does depend on whether Leon is actually in charge of the voting ?? If so, I suspect he'll put himself in the BP and promote someone like "Luke Parks" to a prime position to see if he can rack up the votes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back