Certified Legendary Thread The 2021 Official Bigfooty NBA Conference Finals Thread (Brought to you by the WAHL trimmer with lithium ion battery)

Who will win the conference finals and thus meet in the NBA Finals?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawks missing 2nd best player (hunter) best defender (reddish) and bogie has an injury...
Nate Mcmillian deserves a lot more respect and attention for this.

Hawks are so well coached.

Hawks missing 2nd best player (hunter) best defender (reddish) and bogie has an injury...
I think Collins is their 2nd best player but either way.
I dont understand why ATL were slept on so much. They have a very good team when all fit but thats been the issue all season, having the team out there on the court in entirety.
They are only gonna get better with experience cause the core is very young.

I think Collins is their 2nd best player but either way.
I dont understand why ATL were slept on so much. They have a very good team when all fit but thats been the issue all season, having the team out there on the court in entirety.
They are only gonna get better with experience cause the core is very young.

Atalanta fans having been saying hunter 2nd best player and reddish best defender - but I don't get to watch them much so idk.

They had a nice free agency period adding a lot of mature class to capella and the young core they drafted.

Suns - hawks would be fun

Agreed I say this in kids basketball games and the coaches give me weird looks.

Even the Ayton dunk the defender on the passer seems pointless
I thought you had to be a minimum of 500m away at all times?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Then there was the behind the back pass out of the double team for 3

He's just having fun out there, love the confidence.

Atalanta fans having been saying hunter 2nd best player and reddish best defender - but I don't get to watch them much so idk.

They had a nice free agency period adding a lot of mature class to capella and the young core they drafted.

Suns - hawks would be fun
Hunter is definitely a better defender IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back